Project Build: Lunchbox v3 Part 3

More
08 Nov 2013 10:47 #33265 by garfi3ld

Now that you know a little more about all of the parts that are going into Lunchbox 3, today we are going to go over how well the installation went and then put it all to the test in a few benchmarks. This is where we can finally see how the part choices work out and talk about any regrets I might have with them. Of course I’m most excited to see how it all performs. Then this coming weekend I can finally put it to good use at a LAN.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2013 15:55 #33266 by garfi3ld
Finally the last part of our coverage on this build. Check out how it performs before some of you see it out in action this weekend

Wes

More
08 Nov 2013 20:51 #33268 by Plague
very good information. and has given me a mod idea for my TU100 when it comes to GPU venting.

More
12 Nov 2013 04:46 #33286 by Boonjob
You know, I noticed this at Nexus LAN; But I failed to notice the name or theme.

It's actually comical, Myself and a buddy of mine(BukkyP33L) who also attends the LANs; Submitted a year end project that was a Server in a Play-Mate cooler(the ones that look like a house with a pivoting lid) to the Regional Tech gathering at Sinclair back in High School(2005). We won best in class and were asked to attend the state gathering with what we dubbed the "Lan-Mate" but as we graduated just weeks later we never attended.

Crazy how 2 very similar ideas can culminate like that, very Cool Wes.

More
18 Dec 2013 17:57 #33473 by Masterfry
That thing is awesome, I'd really like to try out a white case soon

Steam SirFry

We have 1627 guests and no members online

supportus