Banished

More
21 Feb 2014 20:04 #34148 by garfi3ld
Banished was created by garfi3ld

Full disclosure, I typically loath doing game reviews. Testing hardware typically can be done along side of me working on something else, for example, I can test the comfort of a headset while benchmarking a video card, while also writing when tests are running. Games on the other hand require days and sometimes weeks of gameplay for testing. I know some of you might think I’m crazy, because playing games and getting to call it work sounds amazing. But when we have to publish multiple articles a week, it’s just impossible. That being said, a new game called Banished launched just a few days ago and has so far had been extremely popular on steam (it is as I write this the top selling game over a half priced Call of Duty: Ghosts and a whole bunch of games that are 75% off from Ubisoft) and Reddit. I have been playing it non-stop and many of you hit me up on Facebook and on steam asking for my thoughts on the game. Why not put it all together for everyone to see!

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2014 20:07 #34149 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Banished
A lot of you asked for my opinion on Banished, here is your chance to see my thoughts on the game

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1737 guests and one member online

supportus