Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SSD

More
28 Apr 2015 17:34 #36632 by garfi3ld

When it comes to SSD shopping you have to consider your budget, speed requirements, and also your brand preference. For me personally, I have been using Kingston drives in basically all of my builds as well as all of our test benches for a few years now. This is partly because Kingston has always been great about supporting us but it is also because when I visit their offices and their US manufacturing I watched them jump through hoops testing and retesting their Memory. I realized that they take their quality very serious and for me more than anything else I can’t afford to have my SSD die. So while there have been other drives that are faster, I stuck with them. Why am I telling you this today? Well that is because today I will be taking a look at a MUCH needed new SSD in their product line called the Savage. The Savage line from HyperX isn’t new, they have a nice set of RAM under the name already but today they officially introduce the new SSD. So kick back for a few while I dig into the HyperX Savage SSD and see what it is all about.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2015 17:47 #36633 by garfi3ld
So to continue the storage kick that I have been on recently, today I check out Kingston's new HyperX Savage SSD

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1953 guests and one member online

supportus