Keycool Hero 84

More
23 Jul 2015 19:32 #36857 by garfi3ld
Keycool Hero 84 was created by garfi3ld

While I have been a huge fan of TenKeyLess keyboards, for those who don’t have a lot of desktop space and especially for LANs. I recently jumped into smaller form factors, I took a look at the 60% Infinity and even bought a Poker 2 as well for my personal collection. I love the 60% boards but if you are used to a TKL you might miss a few things. For me it is the direction pad. Well because of that I had my eye on an interesting keyboard from Keycool called the Hero 84 that pack most of the keys that you get on a TKL into a smaller format, similar to the 60% keyboards. Well Massdrop was nice enough to help get a sample from Keycool and I have been using it off and on for nearly a month in between our other keyboard reviews. Today I can finally sit down and recap how it has performed and go into detail on what the Hero 84 is all about.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2015 19:38 #36858 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Keycool Hero 84
Today I take a look at something a little different. A Keyboard with its size being similar to the 60% keyboards but with nearly all of the keys that you would find on a TKL. Enjoy!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 2114 guests and no members online

supportus