Sound Blaster X7 and E-MU XM7 bookshelf speakers

More
22 Oct 2015 17:51 #37312 by garfi3ld

Like most of you PC and along with it my office is almost like a living being, slowly evolving. Every year or two I’m changing out my video cards, my motherboard, even keyboards and mice. It’s weird though, looking back there are only a few things that seem to be very consistent, my desk and for the most part my speakers. Well when I was replacing my desk last fall I decided that I wanted to move from the Corsair SP2500’s to something new. Now keep in mind, the Corsairs sounded good as did the Klipsch’s that I have before that. So to continue to evolve I wanted to go a new direction. Well the timing was good as Creative Labs had just recently introduced their X7 and more recently their E-MU XM7 bookshelf speakers. I loved the X5 when I covered it and for a long time I even used it over the onboard on my PC but the X7 looked to be a much more fitting permanent option. Well I’ve been testing both the X7 and the XM7 speakers for a while now and we can finally sit down and go over what they are and how well they performed.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2015 18:02 #37313 by garfi3ld
Today I finally take a look at the Sound Blaster X7 and XM7 speakers that I have been testing. Check it out!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1654 guests and no members online

supportus