Corsair HS35

More
27 Jun 2019 13:45 #38672 by garfi3ld
Corsair HS35 was created by garfi3ld
Product Name: Corsair HS35
Review Sample Provided by: Corsair
Written...

If everyone could afford to pick up high-end headphones everyone would have them but for people getting their first gaming setup (PC, Console, or Mobile) or someone who wants to save money for the “go fast” parts it is important to have a lineup that fits that budget. I’ve had a few headsets come in that fit that range but up until now, Corsair has stayed a little higher with mid-range offerings like their HS50 and HS60. Well, today they are introducing a new more budget-friendly option in the HS35. It is still a full size over the hear headset but at a $39.99 price point. Not only that but Corsair is offering four different color options which is a little unusual for them but it fits perfectly in this price range. I can imagine brothers getting different color HS35’s to prevent fighting or LAN centers using them to prevent confusion. Either way, I have been testing them out for a few days now and with them launching today I thought I would give everyone the rundown on their features and performance. So let’s check them out.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2019 20:46 #38673 by VaporX
Replied by VaporX on topic Corsair HS35
How does this compare to the HyperX Cloud Core for budget offerings?

More
27 Jun 2019 21:00 #38674 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Corsair HS35
I haven't tested the Cloud Core specifically. But the clouds are a step up from these in quality and in price

Wes

We have 1776 guests and one member online

supportus