LanOC V12 Sponsor post

More
14 Feb 2013 06:49 #29472 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic LanOC V12 Sponsor post
Ergotron has signed up and is sending us one of their work fit stand up workstation/monitor stand. I have something similar here in the office and its been great, I think you guys might really like it, especially those of you who think you sit for to much.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ErgotronInc

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2013 10:09 #29478 by Rhythmatic
Replied by Rhythmatic on topic LanOC V12 Sponsor post
Awww yiss, Ergotron. I know Natsu loves the Ergotron monitor mount she won. Uses it every day, and she'll be rockin' it at V12. Thanks again, Ergotron! ;)

More
15 Feb 2013 06:40 #29493 by JWLopez69
Replied by JWLopez69 on topic LanOC V12 Sponsor post
Just got done sending out emails and comments at all of there sites maybe they will get back with you about them. Look forward to seeing everyone at the next event!

More
15 Feb 2013 06:58 #29494 by garfi3ld
This is only a small portion of the sponsors who have signed on. I've just been trying to space them out. Check out the lan sponsor page to see a more up to date listing to get an idea of how many sponsors who are on board already

Wes

More
15 Feb 2013 08:59 #29495 by Fildy
Replied by Fildy on topic LanOC V12 Sponsor post
Thank you Ergotron, Rosewill, Corsair, Hi-Rez Studios and anyone else I may have missed. I've been slacking with my thank yous, but you are all appreciated and I love how all of the sponsors come together to make Lan OC the best lan ever.

I'm a bear, put your head in my mouth.

I cry at night

More
22 Feb 2013 05:46 #29590 by garfi3ld
EVGA signed up and will be sending out some swag and maybe more for us to give away at LanOC V12. Feel free to post up thanks for their continued support!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TEAMEVGA

Wes

More
22 Feb 2013 05:49 #29591 by garfi3ld
Kingston has once again signed up to support our event. As most of you know they have been great to us in the past, I'm excited to see what they are going to send over for V12.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/kingstontechnology

Wes

More
22 Feb 2013 05:52 #29592 by garfi3ld
Gigabyte has signed up as well to sponsor LanOC V12. Gigabyte has been supporting our events for a few years now. Special thanks go out to them for their continued support! Be sure to post up on here and thank them on their facebook page as well for their sponsorship of LanOC V12.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/GIGABYTE.US

Wes

More
22 Feb 2013 05:57 #29593 by garfi3ld
Thermaltake signed up to sponsor LanOC V12. They have been sponsoring our events on and off going all the way back to our first events. Big thanks for their support. I can't wait to see what they send out. Be sure to post up and thank them on their facebook page as well for their support!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ThermaltakeInc

Wes

More
22 Feb 2013 06:04 #29594 by garfi3ld
We have worked with Silverstone for years and they have once again signed up to support our upcoming LAN, LanOC V12. I'm excited to see what they have sent out for the event, we had a little mixup in shipping so hopefully I will have pictures to post up for you all soon.

As always be sure to thank them on here and on facebook

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SilverStoneTechnology

Wes

More
22 Feb 2013 06:08 #29595 by garfi3ld
Antec was one of just a few pc sponsors that signed up for our first LAN and they have sponsored a good portion of our events past that. They have once again signed up to sponsor V12 and I want to thank them for their continued support. Be sure to thank them yourself both on this post and on their facebook page linked below.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AntecInc

Wes

More
22 Feb 2013 07:31 #29597 by Fildy

garfi3ld wrote: EVGA signed up and will be sending out some swag and maybe more for us to give away at LanOC V12. Feel free to post up thanks for their continued support!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TEAMEVGA

Thank you EVGA for your continued sponsorship. I am looking at a rebuild in the near future and EVGA cards are definitely high up there on my radar. Thank you for making LanOC possible.

I cry at night

More
22 Feb 2013 07:33 #29598 by Fildy

garfi3ld wrote: Kingston has once again signed up to support our event. As most of you know they have been great to us in the past, I'm excited to see what they are going to send over for V12.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/kingstontechnology

Thank you Kingston for sponsoring LanOC v12. I can't tell you how many times I have had a need for one of the 32 or 64g flash drives you guys have sent in the past. In fact I have a DTSE9 16gb key ring flash drive that I use on a regular basis. You guys are awesome, thanks again.

I cry at night

More
22 Feb 2013 07:39 #29599 by Fildy

garfi3ld wrote: Gigabyte has signed up as well to sponsor LanOC V12. Gigabyte has been supporting our events for a few years now. Special thanks go out to them for their continued support! Be sure to post up on here and thank them on their facebook page as well for their sponsorship of LanOC V12.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/GIGABYTE.US

Thanks Gigabyte for sponsoring LanOC v12. I love seeing you LAN after LAN. I am currently sporting a Gigabyte motherboard and don't have much reason to consider a change for my upcoming rebuild. Thanks for your continued support.

I cry at night

More
22 Feb 2013 07:41 #29600 by Fildy

garfi3ld wrote: Thermaltake signed up to sponsor LanOC V12. They have been sponsoring our events on and off going all the way back to our first events. Big thanks for their support. I can't wait to see what they send out. Be sure to post up and thank them on their facebook page as well for their support!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ThermaltakeInc

Thank you Thermaltake for making LanOC v12 possible. I love seeing all of the TTes items that you guys have to offer and can't wait to get my hands on one to test it out.

I cry at night

More
22 Feb 2013 07:42 #29601 by Fildy

garfi3ld wrote: We have worked with Silverstone for years and they have once again signed up to support our upcoming LAN, LanOC V12. I'm excited to see what they have sent out for the event, we had a little mixup in shipping so hopefully I will have pictures to post up for you all soon.

As always be sure to thank them on here and on facebook

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SilverStoneTechnology

Thank you Silverstone for sponsoring LanOC v12. We appreciate seeing you as a sponsor event after event.

I cry at night

More
22 Feb 2013 07:44 #29602 by Fildy

garfi3ld wrote: Antec was one of just a few pc sponsors that signed up for our first LAN and they have sponsored a good portion of our events past that. They have once again signed up to sponsor V12 and I want to thank them for their continued support. Be sure to thank them yourself both on this post and on their facebook page linked below.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AntecInc

Thank you Antec for your continued support. You guys are obviously one of the reasons that LanOC has been successful to this day and you are greatly appreciated. I can't wait to see what new products you guys have.

I cry at night

More
22 Feb 2013 09:30 #29604 by Koolaid84
Replied by Koolaid84 on topic LanOC V12 Sponsor post
I would personally like to Thank everyone who sponsors our LAN, without you we would not be here today and where we are at :) Thanks again from the bottom of my heart <3

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
22 Feb 2013 17:23 #29607 by Sideout
Replied by Sideout on topic LanOC V12 Sponsor post
Thanks to Antec , Kingston , Evga , Silverston , Thermaltake , Gigabyte for sponsoring LANOC V12.

All quality products that many of the attendees use. Thank you for the continued support!!!

I am the LAN!!!!

More
01 Mar 2013 08:31 - 01 Mar 2013 08:32 #29687 by CrazyBillyBob
A Big Thank you to Antec , Kingston , Evga , Silverston , Thermaltake , Gigabyte for Sponsoring LanOC V 12.... It's nice to see so many of my favorite companies stepping up!
Last edit: 01 Mar 2013 08:32 by CrazyBillyBob.

More
12 Mar 2013 04:56 - 12 Mar 2013 05:08 #29825 by Fildy
I would love to give a big thank you to Meteor Entertainment. Many of you may know they are the makers of the new F2P Mech Shooter, Hawken. Meteor already hooked us up once late last year with a bunch of currency codes for Hawken, and they are at it again by sponsoring the upcoming LanOC event. Make sure to thank them!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/meteorentertainment

I cry at night
Last edit: 12 Mar 2013 05:08 by Fildy.

More
12 Mar 2013 05:08 #29827 by Fildy
Another thank you to 3DMark for sponsoring LanOC 12.0. They have sent out some codes for their awesome new bench marking software 3DMark Advanced to give away at the LAN. This is their first time sponsoring us at LanOC so lets show them that we have the best attendees ever and give them a huge thank you.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Futuremark

I cry at night

More
12 Mar 2013 05:09 - 12 Mar 2013 05:10 #29828 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic LanOC V12 Sponsor post
The guys in green have signed up to to sponsor v12.0, we've worked with Mushkin for some time now both on the review side and with our LAN parties (I still have a very, very large Mushkin shirt in packaging from a previous LAN). They've sent some awesome stuff, and promised no naked sushi bar (ask Wes). Big thanks Mushkin!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MushkinInc
Last edit: 12 Mar 2013 05:10 by Lersar.

More
12 Mar 2013 05:18 #29829 by Lersar
Gus and his daughter are no strangers to LanOC, and his company Gameskulls shouldn't be either. Just scan the crowd for their headgear, you're sure to find several wearing a helmet proudly. Thanks to Gameskulls, you may join the ranks at the LAN. Give them a visit and thanks, and be sure to swing by Gus' seat (Ir8|MadGreek) and thank him in person at the LAN. His daughter seated next to him (ZoeTheKiller) will be the one pwning you.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Gameskulls

More
12 Mar 2013 05:23 #29831 by Lersar
If you didn't know, I'm a huge SteelSeries fan boy. Judging by the number of Siberia headsets in our LAN crowd, I'm not the only one. SteelSeries has sent some of their professional grade gaming peripherals, eliminating yet another reason why you went 0-8 that last round. Thanks SteelSeries!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SteelSeries

More
12 Mar 2013 05:24 #29832 by Fildy
Hey Guys, I would like to thank Lukewarm Media. As you may know from my recent review they are the makers of the dinosaur combat game, Primal Carnage. They are sending over some free keys to give away in the raffle. On top of this they have sent us a batch of evaluation keys. These keys will expire 2-3 days after the Lan. This will allow us to get some LAN action going with people who might want to try the game out.

On top of all the awesome stuff they are sending Lukewarm Media is going the extra step. They have said that anyone who buys Primal Carnage AT THE LAN (this is important, the game MUST be purchased during the event) can get with Wes and they will be sending out free codes for the DLC for those people. Big thank you to everyone at Lukewarm Media.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Primalcarnage

I cry at night

More
12 Mar 2013 07:45 #29835 by Satansoul
Replied by Satansoul on topic LanOC V12 Sponsor post

Facebook doesn't like me right now!
Attachments:

More
12 Mar 2013 08:35 #29836 by garfi3ld
what? That is crazy

Wes

More
12 Mar 2013 09:09 #29837 by Fildy
Hey Everyone. This time I would like to thank Func. They are the makers of some very unique and awesome mice and mousepads. They are supposed to be sending out a mouse and mousepad for our raffle, be sure to thank them on their facebook page.

I cry at night

More
12 Mar 2013 09:22 #29838 by Fildy
Another big thank you to another of our sponsors. Swiftech has signed on as another first time sponsor for LanOC. You may have seen some of their stuff inside the Fridge. Swiftech is who Wes chose to cool the fridge. There are too many of their devices in the Fridge to name, I guess you'll just have to come to the Lan and see them. Until then go visit the Swiftech webpage and drop them a thank you on facebook.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SwiftechUSA

I cry at night

We have 1500 guests and no members online

supportus