Munchkin anyone?

More
06 Sep 2013 00:15 #32654 by BIG-SPENCE
Munchkin anyone? was created by BIG-SPENCE
I plan on bringing my Munchkin card game. For anyone not familiar with the game, here is a great instructional/intro video from some well known people in the nerd world -

Munchkin: Felicia Day, Steve Jackson and Sandeep Parikh join Wil Wh

I have the first set & will be receiving Munchkin 2 expansion tomorrow, so even I won't really be familiar with all of the cards. It's a ton of fun. FriskyDragon, Studly, and myself are familiar with the game. You can have up to 6 players so we are up for teaching noobies or any veterans can kick our arse... lol. Check for us on the seat chart & just stop by sometime through the night if interested.

Not looking to go hardcore with it all night long, just to break once or twice from staring at the LCDs and get some interaction with some new people!

Specs for my Rig:
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2013 09:12 #32664 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Munchkin anyone?

BIG-SPENCE wrote: I plan on bringing my Munchkin card game. For anyone not familiar with the game, here is a great instructional/intro video from some well known people in the nerd world -

Munchkin: Felicia Day, Steve Jackson and Sandeep Parikh join Wil Wh

I have the first set & will be receiving Munchkin 2 expansion tomorrow, so even I won't really be familiar with all of the cards. It's a ton of fun. FriskyDragon, Studly, and myself are familiar with the game. You can have up to 6 players so we are up for teaching noobies or any veterans can kick our arse... lol. Check for us on the seat chart & just stop by sometime through the night if interested.

Not looking to go hardcore with it all night long, just to break once or twice from staring at the LCDs and get some interaction with some new people!

Munchkin is awesome, but with more than three people it just takes an ungodly amount of time usually.

More
07 Sep 2013 07:12 #32680 by Action
Replied by Action on topic Munchkin anyone?
My daughter and I might be interested. We have it but have not played in awhile.

More
08 Sep 2013 02:04 #32691 by BIG-SPENCE
Replied by BIG-SPENCE on topic Munchkin anyone?
If anyone is interested, stop by and see me then!

Specs for my Rig:
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
Attachments:

We have 1583 guests and no members online

supportus