Great LAN!

More
09 Sep 2013 17:04 #32710 by DarkEgo
Great LAN! was created by DarkEgo
I wanted to let the LAN OC staff and Sponsor know what a good time CrazyDino and myself had at the LAN! Looked like all the tournaments ran great. Everyone loved Twodaves Breakfest. Everyone liked the the sponsors table and love the prizes. Thank you all! Hope to see you all at the NeXus LAN event. Until next time keep gaming!
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld, Lersar, Kelf, Plague, Twodavez, Sideout

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Sep 2013 18:56 #32714 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Great LAN!
I had a good time at V13 and cant wait to hear what v14 has in-store!

I want to take the time to personally thank Wes and all of the staff. Without them there would be no event, we would have no sponsors and you would be gaming from home. The staff works countless amount of hours setting each of these events up and without their dedication to the LAN community, it simply wouldn't be around. So thank you for all that you do, I think most of us realize that it takes many months of planning, organizing, communicating and involvement for each one of these to happen. So we should all join in appreciating them as well as the sponsors.

The network was rock solid this time, I really didn't have any issues.

The sponsors were great and we had lots of great prizes, as usual. But I feel that there was one of the best line ups of prizes this time, especially with how many graphics cards were available.

Also it was great to see the representative from Sapphire make it out. I like seeing the physical representation of the sponsors at the event, it means that the event really matters to them.

Also whoever had the idea at the end to put our name badges into the hopper to get the left over prizes, that was a stroke of genius and should be considered again if the same situation arises. It was the most fair way to do that, without throwing the prizes out to a rabid pack of wolves.

Cant wait to see you guys in another 6 months!

Myndmelt
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld, Dreyvas, Lersar, Plague, Rhythmatic, Sideout, parall4x

• Kelf
  • Hear reason, or she'll make you feel her.
More
10 Sep 2013 04:42 #32728 by Kelf
Replied by Kelf on topic Great LAN!
Given the fact that Wes and Adam went out of their way to get my fiance and I seats at a sold out event I felt obligated to come post my thanks. Besides that however I wanted to also commend them on a wonderful lan! I felt this one went very well, especially the network, and when there was issues ( War thunder super high ping what?) our staff fixed the issues quickly. Thanks staff for such a great time, I look forward to the next one!
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld, Plague, Sideout

More
10 Sep 2013 07:57 #32742 by Rhythmatic
Replied by Rhythmatic on topic Great LAN!
Yeah, I'm all about this post. The LanOC staff are seriously top notch, and I feel so grateful to have the opportunity to experience these LAN parties. After having been to other LANs, I have grown to appreciate the standard that the Ohio LANs have set.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld, Lersar, Plague, Sideout

More
10 Sep 2013 18:43 #32747 by Ropplestiltskin
Replied by Ropplestiltskin on topic Great LAN!
I wanted to thank the staff as well for all the hard work they put in to this, I was glad to spend the weekend with every one having a blast.

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Plague, Sideout

More
12 Sep 2013 12:48 #32757 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Great LAN!
I'm really glad everyone had a good time!

Wes

More
15 Sep 2013 19:03 #32788 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Great LAN!
I bet this dude can GAME

We have 1726 guests and no members online

supportus