League of legends tournament?

More
01 Jun 2014 21:01 #34868 by Bawkk
Is there going to be one? And if so what's the format?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2014 21:04 #34869 by garfi3ld
We post up requesting game and tournament suggestions and then do a vote to select our tournaments. Right now we don't know what tournaments we will have

The suggestion posts are normally up by now, we are a little behind on that. I will bump the staff to get those up and running now that I have the event forum category created

Wes

More
01 Jun 2014 22:01 #34870 by Lersar
Format is usually open to voting as well, so it is up to popular vote whether we see Summoner's Rift or ARAM, for example. Those tend to be the two popular choices, I don't recall if Twisted Treeline is usually an option or not but I don't believe it has brought in near a majority in the past if it was. We also have typically conducted both a bring your own team and a random team version in the past. I'm uncertain if we will continue with that at v15.0 however.

Like Garfi3ld said, we should have some more information shortly. In the mean time, please let us know if there are any other questions. Hope to see you there!

More
03 Jun 2014 03:09 #34913 by Bawkk
Replied by Bawkk on topic League of legends tournament?
Thanks for the helpful responses, where would I suggest a random team format as well as a 1v1 format for voting?

More
03 Jun 2014 12:15 #34915 by Lersar

Bawkk wrote: Thanks for the helpful responses, where would I suggest a random team format as well as a 1v1 format for voting?

lanoc.org/forum/lanoc-v15-september-6th-...urnament-suggestions

But it looks like you found it :)

We have 1733 guests and one member online

supportus