COSTA MESA, Calif., Jan. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- EnGenius Technologies Inc., a worldwide manufacturer of future-proof enterprise networking solutions, today announced the release of the very first Wi-Fi 6E access point designed for the SMB market. Featuring the Qualcomm Networking Pro 1210 platform, the ECW336 Wi-Fi 6E indoor ceiling mount tri-band access point has been developed for use in the recently unleashed 6 GHz spectrum.
EnGenius Technologies Inc.
The EnGenius Cloud ECW336 access point marks the company's first venture into 6E territory. Experts predict that as many as 500 million Wi-Fi 6E compatible devices will spill onto the market in the next three years, enjoying massive, pristine Wi-Fi real estate. While the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands offer a total of 560 MHz of spectrum and 27 channels, 6 GHz alone offers 1200 MHz of spectrum and 59 channels.
With its 6E capability, the ECW336 AP easily supports the ever-growing bandwidth demands of densely congested environments such as multi-family units, senior living, student housing, universities, retail, corporate workspaces, resorts, stadiums/arenas, medical centers.
Business professionals and consumers alike will experience breathtaking Wi-Fi connection speeds. Virtually no more lag or buffering. No more endless delays when downloading. The future of lightning fast, unimpeded Wi-Fi is finally here.
Top Features of the ECW336 Access Point:
- Operates in the 6 GHz band, which offers interference-free signals and paves the way for innovation.
- Can access 14 additional 80 MHz channels or 7 160 MHz super-wide channels to avoid bottlenecks and reach gigabit Wi-Fi.
- Includes powerful quad-core processor to boost performance exponentially.
- Contains three radios (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and now 6 GHz) to support thousands of current and new devices.
- Features high efficiency Wi-Fi 6 technology to handle a massive number of connections and deliver better communication.
- Comes with 5 Gbps Ethernet port to easily support gigabit wireless speeds and higher user consumption.
- Includes new diagnostic tools, spectrum analysis, and real-time channel utilization for greater Wi-Fi performance, enabled by EnGenius Cloud PRO.
The high efficiency of Wi-Fi 6 wireless technology is becoming more prominent in today's devices, but the true power of these features will now be unleashed in the massive, unexplored 6 GHz realm. Now, users will realize what true gigabit wireless speed really means.
The ECW336 will start shipping worldwide in the first quarter of 2022. For more information on how you can get yours, visit https://www.engeniustech.com/wi-fi-6e-groundbreaking-performance-in-the-6-ghz-spectrum.html.
Qualcomm is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
Qualcomm Networking Pro is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
EnGenius Technologies is a leading global manufacturer of pioneering wireless and voice communications. For more than 20 years, EnGenius has delivered best-in-class voice and data solutions that empower mobility, enhance productivity, and embrace simplicity. EnGenius prides itself on providing you with the best, most reliable, feature-rich, personalized network solutions to drive the success of your business.