Forge LAN II: Wrath of Kahn

More
02 Jan 2012 08:26 #21981 by JOOOOOOOOOO
Yo ho ho chaps! Happy new year to all the LANOC forum goers. JOOOOOOOOOO here inviting any of you reading this Forge LAN II: Wrath of Kahn out of Medina in Northeast Ohio on from 4PM on February 24th until 10 PM on the 25th. $10 if you register in January, $15 if you register in February.

We plan to feature a game couple gaming tournaments TBA (if you'd like to see one specifically sound off in the Forge LAN forums, probably not CS just FYI), tabletop gaming and a 2 day gaming experience! Registration gets you a guaranteed seat, one raffle ticket, pizza Friday night, one free energy drink, power, ethernet and a quiet room to crash if you're coming from far away!

Check out the venue!

Hit me up here or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with any questions. To register, you can click here . For check out www.forgelan.com for all the details . Take care guys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2012 03:01 #22820 by JOOOOOOOOOO
Just bumping the post to let you guys know that the event is 2 weeks out in case y'all are interested. Peace and take care!

More
13 Feb 2012 06:32 #22825 by garfi3ld
A couple questions

how big are your tables? I see on your forums that you are doing 3 per table, and frankly im not willing to go unless i have a min of 3 foot of space. Also how many people do you have signed up and what is your capacity?

I was considering signing up to come see a few people but I had a few concerns.

Wes

More
13 Feb 2012 07:04 #22826 by JOOOOOOOOOO
What's up garfi3ld! We use 10' tables and this time around we're doing 2 people to a table with 20 tables, putting the event at a max of 40 PC and console gamers. Last time 3 to a table was a bit tight. Right now we have 17 registered for the LAN. Thanks for posting up, hope to see you there!

JOOOOOOOOOO

More
13 Feb 2012 07:31 #22827 by garfi3ld
anyone from here going?

Wes

More
13 Feb 2012 09:12 #22830 by Wingless92
I would go but it's just too far, plus with all of the local LAN's. Our LAN and the IU LAN coming up I will be LAN'ed out.

Wish you guys the best of luck.

More
14 Feb 2012 07:57 #22861 by Plague
I am registered and going. should be fun!

More
21 Feb 2012 21:02 #23121 by jpwinkis
I'm going.

We have 1832 guests and no members online

supportus