Pittco Iron Storm XIII - April 20-22 2012

More
12 Mar 2012 04:32 - 12 Mar 2012 04:34 #23733 by PittcoLAN
File Attachment:

Pittco's Website | Basic Information | Location | Tournaments | Sponsors and Prizes | Register

The Pittsburgh LAN Coalition is proud to present it's latest LAN Party event - Iron Storm XIII . The event will occur April 20th-22th 2012 and we will have seating for 200 gamers for both PC and our newer console brethren.

This is our 16th event since our inception and we are expecting it to be one of the most successful LAN events yet. We already have a large list of sponsors pledging to provide over $4000 worth of prizes with multiple tournaments scheduled throughout the 42 hours the event will last.

Tournaments

PC
  • League of Legends 5v5 sponsored by Kingston !
  • Starcraft II 1v1 sponsored by Antec !
  • Counter-Strike: Source 5v5
  • Team Fortress 2 6v6
  • Heroes of Newerth 5v5

Console
File Attachment:

Other Features of Pittco LAN Parties:
  • Super-cheap concession stand with food, drinks, and caffeine - no need to drive to the nearest Seven Eleven.
  • A console section with 8 identical monitors for intense 4v4 competitive action.
  • Standard Pittco Traditions like Full-contact Musical Chairs, Can Stacking, Red Bull Chug, and Ice Head dunking compeitions
  • The GXL will again be providing hardware for with a gigabit backbone and 10/100 Cisco switches. File transfers will still rock the socks off any home internet connection.
  • Many different servers from stock gameplay to whacked out mods

Changes from last event (for past attendees):
  • Better Internet connection - 35 Mbps FiOS!
  • Quiet-time at night so you can get some sleep (no more annoying announcements)
  • Various internal infrastructure improvements to ensure events run smoother and scheduled entertainment begins on time.
Pittco's Website | Basic Information | Location | Tournaments | Sponsors and Prizes | Register

File Attachment:
Last edit: 12 Mar 2012 04:34 by PittcoLAN.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2012 04:49 #23736 by garfi3ld
I think a few of us staff will be going to this due to a few friends asking us to come out many many times. Sadly this is also the same weekend at Nexus :( another LAN we wanted to go to.

Wes

More
12 Mar 2012 04:52 #23737 by Dreyvas

garfi3ld wrote: I think a few of us staff will be going to this due to a few friends asking us to come out many many times. Sadly this is also the same weekend at Nexus :( another LAN we wanted to go to.

This is relatively close for me as well, strongly considering this.

More
12 Mar 2012 05:00 #23739 by Wingless92
If I can get a ride from Van Wert i'm in. I am not driving 10 hours.

Hopefully it will work out.

More
11 Apr 2012 04:18 #24588 by PittcoLAN
Hey guys! Just under 2 weeks untill the LAN and I just wanted to give an update. We recently added a Counter Strike: Global Offensive Tournament Sponsored by Club Conflict in cooperation with Valve! Everyone that enters the tournament will receive a beta key for CS:GO. In other news we now have over $9000 in prizes to give out at Iron Storm XIII. This is shaping up to be out best party ever so make sure you don't miss it!

File Attachment:

We have 1830 guests and no members online

supportus