I'm not creative

More
08 Oct 2009 21:59 - 08 Oct 2009 22:00 #131 by Lersar
I'm not creative was created by Lersar
My name is Adam Army, screen name Lersar. I've attending the LanOC events since v1.0, and part of staff since after v2.0 I believe. :D

I'm a rare hybrid of console and PC gamer, the former being my most experience. I don't really have preference on which is better, I just have certain titles/genres I'd rather play on console or PC. I had played games like Age of Empires and Diablo before, but LanOC truly introduced me into an entire new realm of gaming.

Gaming is my biggest hobby, I collect all kinds of video game stuff, read books and watch game documentaries... basically putting the nerd in video games. The industry fascinates me, especially the console portion. I write some game reviews but nowadays mostly hardware reviews. At the end of the day, I simply love playing video games.

I am a father, my son turned 2 in September of this year (2009). I am engaged, we've been together since my freshman year in high school, which means were going on six years. I'm a shift manager at the Papa John's in VW, and very rarely part time Game Adviser at the GameStop as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2009 00:28 #134 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: I'm not creative
v3.0 i think

but you were awesome long before that

and your like what 17 years old now? :-P

Wes

More
09 Oct 2009 01:51 #135 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic RE: I'm not creative
Something like that. I just know I'm not over 30. ;)

More
09 Oct 2009 02:17 #137 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: I'm not creative
:-P nor am I sir.. Nor am I

Wes

More
09 Oct 2009 14:36 #139 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic RE: I'm not creative
he says through the anonymity of the internet :D

We have 1892 guests and no members online

supportus