Portal 2 Announced

More
06 Mar 2010 17:56 #2415 by Tim
Portal 2 Announced was created by Tim
store.steampowered.com/news/3559/

We all new it was coming but now it's official. GLaDOS is STILL ALIVE!!!!!

Anyone stoked for this? I loved the first one and can't wait for more mind bending puzzles. But how much can be improved? What is going to be different this time around.

Let's assume the length of the game is identical to Portal 1 how much would you pay for Portal 2? 5 10 15 bucks? I just ask because the original came with the Orange Box which as we all know is one of the greatest values in gaming history. Aaaaaaaaand GO!

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2010 18:04 #2418 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:Portal 2 Announced
I never played the first one *ducks*

I've heard its simply amazing though, and reading over the summary of the plot, it sounds pretty in depth.

More
06 Mar 2010 18:11 #2421 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Re:Portal 2 Announced
@Lersar WHAAAAAAAT!!!! (Throws mouse)

Dude go, play and enjoy there's even cake! (everyone shhhhhh!) A truly enjoyable experience completely worth playing. It's only about 4 hours long you could probably finish it in an evening.

No worries dude I had never played Half Life until about 2 years ago.

We all make mistakes.....:) lol

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.

More
06 Mar 2010 19:53 #2423 by vialdragon
Replied by vialdragon on topic Re:Portal 2 Announced
LOL well there is Cake. As for GLADOS She could have stayed dead. But I'll not be hesitating to buy this game if only for the talking Turrets.

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

More
06 Mar 2010 19:59 #2426 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:Portal 2 Announced
I hope its more than just more maps. The game was great so i hope they don't charge more than $10 and it'll be a quick pick up in steam! What about multiplayer time trials or some co-op maps. Could be interesting!
As for the 1st one, you really need to play it. I finished it in an evening and it totally made me want more!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
06 Mar 2010 20:13 #2430 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:Portal 2 Announced
I'll get it eventually, before 2 comes out. I haven't even read a release date yet, I've been too busy reading about predictions and expectations lol.

I had ever intention of buying the Orange Box, but then I bought TF2 separate, then a Half-Life package through Steam... so suddenly that value was overkill for me.

More
07 Mar 2010 01:18 #2435 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic Re:Portal 2 Announced
I'm so stoked! Has anyone got the new achievement for Portal yet that came in the update?

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

We have 1218 guests and one member online

supportus