Star Trek: Online

More
08 May 2012 02:43 #25013 by chadkirchner
Okay, own up to it. Who plays?

I want to start a LanOC Fleet but unfortunately I cannot start one with just Wes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2012 18:17 #25022 by renegade
Replied by renegade on topic Re: Star Trek: Online
I started playing the free version about a week ago only like lvl 3 right now though.

More
08 May 2012 21:10 #25025 by draymac
Replied by draymac on topic Re: Star Trek: Online
I still have the sealed collector's edition, perhaps it is time to crack it open and get an account going...how far is the gap between us newbs and the both of you?

More
08 May 2012 22:13 #25028 by Wingcmdr77
Replied by Wingcmdr77 on topic Re: Star Trek: Online
I'm curious to watch this post, because I quit playing it after it when Free to Play and when it
was sold to Perfect World Studios. In my opinion it went down hill afterwards. But now that
they have the original producer back it might be getting better. www.startrekonline.com/node/2874

I have a Klink and a Fed at Level 51 (and just got my 400 day rewards) which was the max level at the time, I don't know if
it's gone up and I believe since its been longer than six months, I bet my characters are
deleted. But it was my fav game for over a year and epic. As said it might have gotten better
their was a mass exodus of players after it became free to play and was sold from atari to
perfect world.

More
09 May 2012 03:36 - 09 May 2012 03:37 #25040 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic Re: Star Trek: Online
I play it and have a fleet. Favor the Bold is its name. I am the guild master of that fleet.

Right now, it is just my brother and me that are active.
Last edit: 09 May 2012 03:37 by Plague.

More
09 May 2012 04:58 #25044 by renegade
Replied by renegade on topic Re: Star Trek: Online
How do I contact you in game plague? I will join with you.

More
09 May 2012 16:03 #25048 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Star Trek: Online

Wingcmdr77 wrote: I believe since its been longer than six months, I bet my characters are
deleted.

I had a Blizzard WoW character that i didn't play for over 3 years (through 2 expansions) and they were able to get me back up and running with-in a day... You'd be surprises how little data your character taeks, and if it's something that would entice you to come back, i'd assume they'd hold on to your account forever!

Try it, i bet they'd make it right with you...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wingcmdr77

More
10 May 2012 02:55 #25057 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: Star Trek: Online
I am gonna try this game again to see if it has gotten better. I will hit you up plague.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

More
12 May 2012 11:02 #25081 by Plague

renegade wrote: How do I contact you in game plague? I will join with you.

I haven't use in-game messaging system very much. I believe it is character@username to send messages and stuff.

Christa Phoenix@Plague1001 ??? I think that will message me.

More
14 May 2012 06:12 #25094 by Wingcmdr77

Twodavez wrote:

Wingcmdr77 wrote: I believe since its been longer than six months, I bet my characters are
deleted.

I had a Blizzard WoW character that i didn't play for over 3 years (through 2 expansions) and they were able to get me back up and running with-in a day... You'd be surprises how little data your character taeks, and if it's something that would entice you to come back, i'd assume they'd hold on to your account forever!

that's good info TwoDavez. I was part of two fleets one Fed, One Klink. One we focused on Quality of the fleet not size of the fleet. The Klink Fleet got two big for its britches and was all amount recruiting, recruiting amassing size, just to many nuances that made it no fun after a while. Quick example fleet leaders had a falling out and most disbanned. I was just a
lowly peon on the Klink Size, so I just left. On the Fed I was Commanding Officer or Whatever
was after Operations Officer, highest you could go.

Still maintain contact with the Fed guys that are still left.

If I have time ya, I might reactive and play it again.

Cause man that was one Beautiful game to look at. It's just some of the things they did with how the economy works that I didn't like and if it's changed and a maybe a couple of others I might join up.

But my attendance would be sporadic at best with my wife and I's young child, ATM. Summer gearing up, yadda yadda.

More
24 May 2012 06:45 #25291 by chadkirchner
Replied by chadkirchner on topic Re: Star Trek: Online
In game I have a very original name of "chadkirchner" as my logon.

Hey, I always wanted to live in Star Trek, so playing myself seems logical to me!

You should add me, I'm rocking a pretty sweet ship, but would gladly help people level up.

More
26 May 2012 04:17 #25335 by Wingcmdr77

Twodavez wrote:

deleted.

Wow, after almost a year. The account is still there. All my stuff in the bank and fleet bank are still there. Just have to respend the Points. And spend a little time getting use to the game.

More
26 May 2012 23:54 - 26 May 2012 23:55 #25341 by Plague

Wingcmdr77 wrote:

Twodavez wrote:

deleted.

Wow, after almost a year. The account is still there. All my stuff in the bank and fleet bank are still there. Just have to respend the Points. And spend a little time getting use to the game.

yep same thing happened when I came back. Been doing STF regularly, it is like LoL with the pub team, you get a good one or they are completely retarded. LOL but still fun.
Last edit: 26 May 2012 23:55 by Plague.

More
11 Jul 2012 23:16 #26071 by Wingcmdr77
Anyone playing on a semi-regular basis?

More
12 Jul 2012 13:42 #26104 by Plague
I am usually online between 4pm and 8pm.

More
12 Jul 2012 19:36 #26115 by Wingcmdr77
Any of you want to join a fleet I belong to? It's been around since almost the first day STO came out.

We have 1371 guests and no members online

supportus