Official God of War (1,2 & 3) Discussion Thread

More
15 Mar 2010 22:20 - 15 Mar 2010 22:20 #2683 by Tim
The wait is almost over for the PlayStation faithful. God of War 3 releases tonight at midnight. I know a lot of folks out there are stoked so I figured I'd start the "Official Discussion" Thread.

There is but one rule. NO STORY SPOILERS! Say what you want about the gameplay and everything else but please no story spoilers. If you must post a spoiler please hide it by at least making it invisible unless you highlight or something.

So let's do this......

Kratos is mad. In fact he's always mad. What's up with that? Maybe if he were a little nicer everyone and their brother might not betray him every chance they get. Also who's going to midnight launch and who's picking up on release day?

Discuss........ :)

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.
Last edit: 15 Mar 2010 22:20 by Tim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2010 22:31 #2685 by NitrosDragon
I didn't even know God of War 3 was coming out.
I've never played any of them anyway, so I guess it would make sense that I wouldn't be hip with the news.

/buzzkill
:P

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
19 Mar 2010 01:27 #2776 by Leonresevil2
Hey, I only played the demos of GoW1 and Chains of Olympus, but I still attended the Midnight Launch with Lersar.
God of War 3 itself is amazing. As far as I understood, it kinda covers the past stories pretty well, so I didn't have to play all the past games to understand it. A Wikipedia search and watching all the in-game videos seemed to be enough to understand it.
Warning: Spoiler!

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
19 Mar 2010 01:58 #2778 by garfi3ld
not really adding to the post but it looks like Travis beat me too it. You can use the spoiler tag to hide spoilers ;)

Wes

More
21 Mar 2010 22:42 #2829 by Leonresevil2
Yea, spoiler tags are nice. I have been on forums where, if you have the right scripts blocked, spoiler tags do not work. I doubt that will be a problem (I'm beginning to think very few people are as security-conscious as I am in web browsing), but if someone does have that issue, adding the lanoc.org script should work.

Anyways, on topic, discussing the ending, if anyone else has beat it:
Warning: Spoiler!

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 1396 guests and one member online

supportus