Heroes of Newerth!

More
08 Apr 2010 17:38 #3551 by Daveyo
Heroes of Newerth! was created by Daveyo
Heroes of Newerth is in open beta now, so anyone can hop on and try it within a few min.

It's only a 600 megabyte game so take a few days to practice up. I know a good number of us will be playing it at the lan.

I'll be giving League of legends a try. I hope we can have a tournament of somekind for one of these games (hon dota or lol). I like fps games but they are getting kinda redundant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Apr 2010 19:06 #3555 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:Heroes of Newerth!
Daveyo wrote:

Heroes of Newerth is in open beta now, so anyone can hop on and try it within a few min.

It's only a 600 megabyte game so take a few days to practice up. I know a good number of us will be playing it at the lan.

I'll be giving League of legends a try. I hope we can have a tournament of somekind for one of these games (hon dota or lol). I like fps games but they are getting kinda redundant.

If you're talking about LanOC, v6.0 will feature DoTA as the RTS tournament.

More
08 Apr 2010 19:22 - 08 Apr 2010 19:23 #3561 by vialdragon
Replied by vialdragon on topic Re:Heroes of Newerth!
I could be game for an off the books tourney. My connection sux I've been hopping on and off the game, If you couldn't tell. I still suck @ it but that's mainly cause I start it up find a few servers attempt to join and inevitably fail.

NO ONE take that as a negative, in fact I like it better than DOTA, I know its my connection that is the problem and on the occasion I can actually get a game in .. but its to few and far between.

Dave I've probably only played about 3-5 games without you. Due to my connection.

But any how I'll poll it when @ lan see how many we can get to play, for a fun tourney.

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
Last edit: 08 Apr 2010 19:23 by vialdragon.

More
08 Apr 2010 23:25 #3574 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:Heroes of Newerth!
I'd like to experience all three at some point. If anyone gets a game going of LoL or HoN, let me know before you start. I'd like to sit in.

We have 1513 guests and one member online

supportus