TF2 Engie Update

More
08 Jul 2010 16:18 #6976 by garfi3ld
TF2 Engie Update was created by garfi3ld
Friday I plan on spending some time with TF2 enjoying the engie update. Anyone is welcome to join me! Anyone else excited about their latest update?

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jul 2010 18:00 - 08 Jul 2010 18:04 #6977 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: TF2 Engie Update
Going to have to get my time in tonight, working tomorrow. :( I need to go see when they have it marked to launch, and then covert it for Steam time.

I've only ever played the Engi a few times, usually followed by someone on my team yelling 'Why the hell would you put the sentry there?!' So I'm pretty excited to see a mobile version, and the SG control looks pretty cool too.

Oh, and this

Last edit: 08 Jul 2010 18:04 by Lersar.

More
08 Jul 2010 20:03 #6979 by jj_Sky5000
Replied by jj_Sky5000 on topic Re: TF2 Engie Update
I log some hours in this week, but alas no golden wrench FU valve (lol) i have softball tonight :( gues si will have all niter this weekend. you shoul catch me online at stompfest or summit severs!!!

More
09 Jul 2010 02:13 #6981 by Lersar
It's officially launched, got to play a little before duty called. There were SO MANY SENTRY GUNS. It was ridiculous, but fun nevertheless. At the start of the map, the uncoordinated team dropped about six entrances right outside the base. I lol'd.

More
12 Jul 2010 17:16 #7065 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Re: TF2 Engie Update
I figured I would add this to this thread rather than start a new one. Hey guys I'm currently working on an article about the new Engie update and I was wondering if anyone has some wacky screen caps of Engineer's running wild? You know things like a sea of teles or a wall of sentry guns things like that.

Thanks guys.

~Tim
My mom says I'm cool.

More
12 Jul 2010 20:43 - 12 Jul 2010 21:55 #7072 by Lersar
Tim wrote:

I figured I would add this to this thread rather than start a new one. Hey guys I'm currently working on an article about the new Engie update and I was wondering if anyone has some wacky screen caps of Engineer's running wild? You know things like a sea of teles or a wall of sentry guns things like that.

Thanks guys.

Whoever gets the wackiest screenshot gets a box of donuts at the next LAN.
Last edit: 12 Jul 2010 21:55 by Lersar.

More
12 Jul 2010 20:50 #7075 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re: TF2 Engie Update
Cool. I should have a screenshot or two pretty soon. I've just been blasting the hell out of all sorts of turrets as soldier.

I think the only update that I've found more annoying than this one has been the spy update... ugh. My therapist said I shouldn't think about that, though. :S

More
13 Jul 2010 01:58 #7086 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: TF2 Engie Update
Dreyvas wrote:

I think the only update that I've found more annoying than this one has been the spy update... ugh. My therapist said I shouldn't think about that, though. :S

At least theoretically a bunch of engies could get the rest of the troops to the front lines and defend a point with thier aiming - rangless senturies :-)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
16 Jul 2010 00:55 #7179 by Lersar
Fine, the donuts are mine.

More
16 Jul 2010 01:59 #7183 by Dreyvas
Twodavez wrote:

Dreyvas wrote:

At least theoretically a bunch of engies could get the rest of the troops to the front lines and defend a point with thier aiming - rangless senturies :-)

Several good spies can also pretty much shut a whole team down, so I don't really see your point. Both updates were/are annoying with the class being overplayed.

More
17 Jul 2010 21:04 - 18 Jul 2010 03:12 #7217 by Twodavez
My best Engie Pic

Photo Error. Need to convert it into something the site will take.... Any suggestions?
I might just upload it to facebook and link it to there...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
Last edit: 18 Jul 2010 03:12 by Twodavez.

More
17 Jul 2010 21:35 #7220 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: TF2 Engie Update
I can't see the photo

Thats a nice video Adam, can't wait until its finished

Wes

More
17 Jul 2010 22:23 #7226 by Dreyvas
Adam wins, lol.

More
26 Jul 2010 00:38 - 26 Jul 2010 00:49 #7530 by Twodavez
My best Engie pics...

Rockets spray sparkles when they fire!

Here comes the dealth!

Lurking in the shadows...

Wish the soldier could shoot a cluster of rockets.

Engie Set up with tele magic going on.

Last edit: 26 Jul 2010 00:49 by Twodavez.

More
26 Jul 2010 01:17 #7534 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: TF2 Engie Update
love the pics dave!

Wes

More
27 Jul 2010 01:01 #7577 by Lersar

Favorite. What kind o' donuts do you prefer?

More
27 Jul 2010 12:46 #7590 by Twodavez
Have you ever meet me? how picky do you think i am about doughnuts? :silly:
Just whatever, you really don't have to buy me any, i'd prefer a pizza at the next main LAN if it's the same price, or since that Subway was close, i'll make another run down there. It was good to have something some-what healthy at the LAN.
I have tons of other good TF2 pics and i image some of your do too.

Wes - is there any photo album software you could add to the site so we could just upload our gaming pics and start a collection? Might be fun to share and vote on a winner with a certian theme each month...
This time was Engineers. Since i play heavy alot, i have some really good heavy pics also.

More
27 Jul 2010 16:52 #7595 by Lersar
Twodavez wrote:

Have you ever meet me? how picky do you think i am about doughnuts? :silly:
Just whatever, you really don't have to buy me any, i'd prefer a pizza at the next main LAN if it's the same price, or since that Subway was close, i'll make another run down there. It was good to have something some-what healthy at the LAN.
I have tons of other good TF2 pics and i image some of your do too.

Wes - is there any photo album software you could add to the site so we could just upload our gaming pics and start a collection? Might be fun to share and vote on a winner with a certian theme each month...
This time was Engineers. Since i play heavy alot, i have some really good heavy pics also.

Do $5 Subway gift cards sound like a good prize for these little pic contests?

More
27 Jul 2010 17:06 #7598 by Twodavez
Or Newegg or geek.com I'm sure some of those online site would be willing to donate several $5.00 gift cards to get some more business to their site. The odds of your spending just $5 is pretty slim on something for your PC, plus to save on shipping you might buy even more generating more than $5.00 worth of business on their site :woohoo:
I know i should go into marketing! ;)

More
27 Jul 2010 20:54 #7613 by Lersar
Twodavez wrote:

Or Newegg or geek.com I'm sure some of those online site would be willing to donate several $5.00 gift cards to get some more business to their site. The odds of your spending just $5 is pretty slim on something for your PC, plus to save on shipping you might buy even more generating more than $5.00 worth of business on their site :woohoo:
I know i should go into marketing! ;)

That would be great, but to get someone to go for something like on a monthly basis... I dunno. A 5 dolla foot long I can contribute is almost easier. And everyone likes subs. :)

We have 1316 guests and no members online

supportus