Serious Sam HD Free Weekend

• Kurzuul
  • Kurzuul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Press A to barrel roll a somersault.
More
09 Jul 2010 19:23 - 09 Jul 2010 19:23 #6991 by Kurzuul
Just like to tell you all that you can play the HD update for Serious Sam... RIGHT NOW FOR FREE ON STEAM.

LIEK OH EM GEE.

Ahem.

File Attachment:

Xbox Live: Ceffanus
Steam: korbaut
Windows LIVE: aloysis

[WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER AND IS BASICALLY 100% ASSUMPTION.]
Last edit: 09 Jul 2010 19:23 by Kurzuul. Reason: Forgot about mentioning where...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jul 2010 17:38 #7018 by garfi3ld
Anyone played it yet? Is it any good?

Wes

More
10 Jul 2010 17:52 #7019 by Nacelle
I remember death match being a lot of fun. Shooting a cannon and having the huge ball roll across the map is funny.

More
10 Jul 2010 17:56 #7020 by draymac
If you played any of the old Serious Sams, it plays almost virtually the same. Hordes and hordes of enemies, co-op or solo through a fairly linear story. there are nice mutators, for lack of a better term, that make the gameplay quite fun in large groups, ala adjusting enemy health, the amount of damage you deal, etc....

They have revamped the visuals with some very nice looking textures, and added a couple new multiplayer modes.

Serious Sam was one of the first co-op and LAN games I really got into so I hold it up very high but I am aware its gameplay style feels dated by most. I guess it takes me back to a simpler time, lol

More
10 Jul 2010 20:25 #7021 by Wingless92
I have them both. The first one is great, second one? Dunno, haven't played it yet. I'm getting quite a collection of games here lately. Just need to find the time to play them.

• Kurzuul
  • Kurzuul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Press A to barrel roll a somersault.
More
11 Jul 2010 23:53 #7051 by Kurzuul
I actually did not end up playing it. So... yeah.

File Attachment:

Xbox Live: Ceffanus
Steam: korbaut
Windows LIVE: aloysis

[WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER AND IS BASICALLY 100% ASSUMPTION.]

We have 1463 guests and no members online

supportus