LanOC is in the dark

More
01 Jul 2012 01:54 #25946 by Lersar
LanOC is in the dark was created by Lersar
Had a nasty storm blow through Friday afternoon, managed to knock power and cable out here and several surrounding counties. 100mph winds in 100 mile radius, no official touch downs but the trees are everywhere. All are doing as well as a bunch of geeks can do without power or Internet. We're hanging in there, estimates are at the 5 to 7 day mark for full recovery, were hoping the office is back online soon, it is in a sector that includes the local hospital, which been designated with priority.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2012 04:06 #25947 by L0rdG1gabyt3
That really stinks. We knocked out here in Ft. Wayne too. We were JUST restored a few minutes ago. The first thing I did was get the "Command Center" back online.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

More
01 Jul 2012 04:56 #25948 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: LanOC is in the dark
I just got power back a few minutes ago, the main office is still out. Still no Internet. We may be doing a good ol' fashion LAN here tonight.

More
01 Jul 2012 05:19 #25949 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: LanOC is in the dark
Have fun!

More
02 Jul 2012 01:25 #25952 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: LanOC is in the dark
dawn of war all this weekend. Looks like power is back up now here in the office. Of course we had already packed up and planned a trip to leave town. Hopefully I can still get a little work done though

Wes

We have 1893 guests and one member online

supportus