What Have You Been Watching?

More
18 Aug 2012 01:33 #27270 by Wooderson
Has anyone seen any good Movies or TV series lately? I've watched "21 Jump Street" it is worth watching, and pretty funny. I checked out "The Hunger Games" it was better than I thought. I enjoyed it quiet a bit. I was in a mood for something disturbing so I watched "8mm" with Nicholas Cage. It fell a little short for what I was after. I ended up watching "Audition" again. I have always liked "Audition." It's feels like a romantic comedy for about 30 minutes then things go horribly wrong. It will make you nervous around skinny Asian women for a bit. Last but not least, the kids have been watching the "Lorax" constantly. Its a fun film. So how about you guys. Seen anything good?

I kill CPU's
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2012 01:36 #27271 by garfi3ld
I've been watching this thing call work

:(

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac

More
18 Aug 2012 01:40 #27272 by Wooderson

garfi3ld wrote: I've been watching this thing call work

:(

Is that the show that stars Wes the computer guru? Yea that show sucks, but that Wes sure is sexy! lol

I kill CPU's

More
18 Aug 2012 02:30 #27273 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic What Have You Been Watching?
Teen Wolf, True Blood, Falling Skies, and Rookie Blue for tv shows. As for movies nothing really as of late to note.

More
18 Aug 2012 02:44 #27275 by Dreyvas
I've been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. Quality stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davey_Boy, Arxon

More
18 Aug 2012 03:03 - 18 Aug 2012 03:04 #27277 by jj_Sky5000
Last edit: 18 Aug 2012 03:04 by jj_Sky5000.

More
18 Aug 2012 05:29 #27281 by Twodavez

jj_Sky5000 wrote:

Why isn't this available in 1080P? honestly?????

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
18 Aug 2012 05:58 #27284 by Davey_Boy
Me and my family have been pretty into that Robin Hood tv series on Netflix

More
18 Aug 2012 06:09 #27285 by Twodavez
True Blood, Suits (On USA), and watching some old 80's movies

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
18 Aug 2012 08:41 #27289 by Myndmelt
I've been watching Louie on FX and Breaking Bad on AMC.

Speaking of 21 Jump Street.

Favorite Part.

The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac, Davey_Boy

More
20 Aug 2012 17:54 #27333 by drpain
Replied by drpain on topic What Have You Been Watching?
Been watching True Blood, various races (IndyCar, American Le-Man and Rolex Sports Cars)

As far as movies go, I just watched the third Transformer movie (Glad I didn't pay for that crap haha)and Thor was equally bad as well.

Watched the Change Up last Saturday which wasn't bad for a Ryan Reynolds movie (He always plays the same "care-free" character in like every movie.)

I have Red, Real Steel, Captain America and Cowboys and Aliens recorded

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

More
20 Aug 2012 19:58 #27340 by Cyphis
Replied by Cyphis on topic What Have You Been Watching?
Falling Skies is the one I don't miss. But since the season finale was last night, I'll have to find something else.

There is a newer BBC series of Sinbad that I started to watch, but haven't gotten very far. Also another BBC series I am going to watch called Copper.

I believe Hell On Wheels is starting back up soon, so I will be watching that one again, it is pretty good.

I will check out Arrow (about the Green Arrow) that is coming out this fall on the CW...but I don't have very high hopes for it.

Other fall shows that look intiguing are Last Resort (military rogue sumarine show), Revolution (post-apocalyptic future where there is no electricity), and maybe Vegas (about the beginnings of Las Vegas).

There is a serious lack of Sci-Fi shows on tv these days. The ones that have been out, while decent, seem to have been too big for their britches. Spent way too much money and were somewhat grandiose. Hopefully we will see some new things that are worth watching.

More
20 Aug 2012 20:41 #27343 by Myndmelt
You mentioned the new Nbc show coming out next month. I'm partially interested in checking this out. I just hope NBC doesn't get us hooked on a show and then leave us high and dry when they decided to prematurely pull the plug on a show. I've seen it happen to many times. Although this is a JJ Abrahms so I guess there is less chance of that happening given his past work record with ABC.

More
30 Aug 2012 11:31 #27692 by mc_disease
I've spent the week catching up through Season 4 of Breaking Bad. Worth it, can't wait to catch up on the 5th season.

I can't wait for Doctor Who to come back. Same day as the LAN!

More
30 Aug 2012 12:24 #27694 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic What Have You Been Watching?
Just watched About Cherry. Pretty decent movie and some good ladies in it.

More
30 Aug 2012 16:32 #27699 by Twodavez
I just obtained alot of 80's movies that i'm either watching again or for the first time. Also i picked up the past seasons of "How i met your mother" and "Big bang theory". I can't stand watching commercials, or waiting for the next episode. So i wait till it comes out on DVD ;) and get them all then.

More
31 Aug 2012 00:03 #27717 by Wooderson
I watched a independent movie called The Signal (2007) "The premiss of the film unfolds in a city called Terminus where all televisions, cell phones, and even the radio broadcast a mysterious “signal” causing the exposed to become homicidal." This film fells very different than your usual horror flick. The first three minutes of the film are abysmal, and are in no way an accurate representation of the film’s overall quality. So if you check it out give it a few minuets to get going, its not what you think. I wrote a review on my blog about it. Check it out woodersonscornucopiaofgeekdom.wordpress.com/ I really enjoyed this movie, something different you know.

I kill CPU's

We have 1397 guests and no members online

supportus