International talk like Angrypirate day!

More
19 Sep 2012 16:13 #28028 by Angrypirate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Sep 2012 18:44 #28030 by Myndmelt
Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the waves, a captain and his crew were in danger of being boarded by a pirate ship. As the crew became frantic, the captain bellowed to his First Mate, "Bring me my red shirt!". The First Mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, which the captain put on and lead the crew to battle the pirate boarding party. Although some casualties occurred among the crew, the pirates were repelled.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending boarding parties. The crew cowered in fear, but the captain calm as ever bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!". The battle was on, and once again the Captain and his crew repelled both boarding parties, although this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day's occurrences when an ensign looked to the Captain and asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?". The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, exhorted, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the wound and thus, you men will continue to fight unafraid". The men sat in silence marveling at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to their Captain for his usual command. The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my brown pants!!

More
19 Sep 2012 19:56 #28032 by Davey_Boy
YARR HARRR HARRAR MATEYYYY!!!

More
20 Sep 2012 08:12 - 20 Sep 2012 08:12 #28044 by Wooderson
Some friends and me would head over to a local seafood restaurant on "International Talk Like a Pirate Day" dressed as pirates. We walked in and tried our best to stay in character saying pirate lingo we had learned along the way. The first year the restaurant patrons were rather taken back to see five guys screaming argh dressed as pirates. The second year the restaurants' employes remembered us and welcomed us in with open arms. By the third year it had grown to around fifteen people. "International Talk Like A Pirate Day" was such a great time. It sure would be fun to start it up again next year. Blimey! We’ll make a landlubber walk the plank and eat some good grub ARRGH!

I kill CPU's
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Sep 2012 08:12 by Wooderson.

More
19 Sep 2013 13:55 #32832 by Angrypirate
Ahoy! Our ship has come full circle and it's time to sail again mateys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Myndmelt

More
19 Sep 2013 15:41 #32836 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the waves, a captain and his crew were in danger of being boarded by a pirate ship. As the crew became frantic, the captain bellowed to his First Mate, "Bring me my red shirt!". The First Mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, which the captain put on and lead the crew to battle the pirate boarding party. Although some casualties occurred among the crew, the pirates were repelled.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending boarding parties. The crew cowered in fear, but the captain calm as ever bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!". The battle was on, and once again the Captain and his crew repelled both boarding parties, although this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day's occurrences when an ensign looked to the Captain and asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?". The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, exhorted, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the wound and thus, you men will continue to fight unafraid". The men sat in silence marveling at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to their Captain for his usual command. The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my brown pants!!

:whistle:

We have 2061 guests and no members online

supportus