Amazon Prime Student = 6 months Free Shipping

More
16 Jan 2013 17:42 #28914 by Wingcmdr77
Similar to Amazon Prime, more geared towards students.

www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?ie...474&ref_type=generic

Thought I'd post up, seen great reviews on some of the people whom have Amazon Prime and have written about it on the board.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2013 23:08 #28922 by Fildy
Also a lot more shady, but apparently still works is signing up for a free trial for a month, then when it runs out, signing up for another free trial under another email. Its more work, and its certain an abuse of the mechanics, but I have heard it works.

I'm a bear, put your head in my mouth.

I cry at night

More
17 Jan 2013 15:18 #28939 by Arxon
If i ordered a lot of stuff then I would but I usually don't use amazon. As for the streaming part, was looking at the movies and Netflix still has a better choice. As for TV hulu beats it.

More
18 Jan 2013 06:39 #28943 by Twodavez
They also have amazon prime for mom's. If you order a certain amount of diaper or wipes... they'll extend your prime membership for up to a year or something. My wife did it as diaper were cheaper through Amazon than even Sam's club...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
19 Jan 2013 02:59 #28956 by Wingcmdr77

Twodavez wrote: They also have amazon prime for mom's. If you order a certain amount of diaper or wipes... they'll extend your prime membership for up to a year or something. My wife did it as diaper were cheaper through Amazon than even Sam's club...

That's great to hear, how's that new bundle of joy! :)

More
19 Jan 2013 08:54 #28957 by Twodavez
She'll be 1 in a month. Time flies my man!!!!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1737 guests and no members online

supportus