Survey Says: E-Readers or Paperback?

Poll: What do you prefer (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Book
3 50%
e-Reader
No votes 0%
Tablet used as an e-reade
2 33.3%
Both tablet and books
1 16.7%
Total number of voters: 6 ( Plague, Kazuma, Wingcmdr77, Wooderson, Fildy ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
More
22 Jan 2013 23:51 - 23 Jan 2013 09:15 #28994 by Wingcmdr77
Survey Says: How many still know what paper books are? And still read them? Or are you all 100% addicted to your e-readers? Reply to the topic and let me know. Curious as to the results. Post as little or as much info as you want. Aka E-readers all the way, or paperbacks for me I'm old school that's the way I am.

Hopefully this opinion survey will turn out a little better than my last, please keep it clean, and to the point, no infantile responses. :silly:

Thank you all ahead of time whom contribute.

poll added by wes
Last edit: 23 Jan 2013 09:15 by garfi3ld.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2013 01:40 #28996 by Arxon
I don't do either. I like hard back books :D lol j/k I really don't read.

More
23 Jan 2013 02:02 #28997 by Fildy
I alternate, though I have kind of a crappy e-reader. If a friend owns the book or I can snag it at the library, I prefer paper/hardback books, there is something about holding it in your hands and the sense of accomplishment upon completion. If all else fails I use the e-reader.

I'm a bear, put your head in my mouth.

I cry at night

More
23 Jan 2013 05:19 #28998 by cytog64
If I can find a physical copy of the book quickly and convieniently I go that route. Otherwise, for my frequent airline travel my Galaxy Tab 2 with Play Book Reader is a must.

More
23 Jan 2013 09:05 #29000 by Koolaid84
I read both :) e-reader is easier to get ahold sometimes versus attempting to go to the library and finding out they dont have it >.>

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
23 Jan 2013 10:52 #29001 by Wooderson
For now I'm going to say books. I like hard backs displayed on a bookshelf, and they sometimes spawn a good conversation or two, Books feel right in my hand, but that is probably due to the lack of experience I have will tablets. Unfortunately I know that books will go digital the way my CDs and a lot of my movie collection did. Three hundred or so CDS, god knows how many movies, and lets not forget games just take up to much space in a house full of growing kids. Digital hording on the other hand is neat, and takes very little room. Digital sadly lacks the ability to be displayed the way physical copies do. Thank god for case mods or you would see no part of what interest me in my living room.

I kill CPU's
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

More
24 Jan 2013 04:51 #29018 by Wingcmdr77
bump, anyone else?

We have 2213 guests and no members online

supportus