So the other day I have this thought...

More
27 Mar 2013 04:26 #30178 by Angrypirate
Picture this:

It's your first day of your Astronomy class and you walk into this giant lecture hall and as you pass through the doorway you notice a very large yet strangely familiar figure standing in front of the chalkboard....

It's Bane.

You unfortunately catch his eyes and they glare at you with that ominous 'fuck your couch' ego when out of his condescending mouth rolls out: "So, you wish to know about the cosmos? Well, have a seat over there, then, you have my permission to learn"

Imagine Bane standing, smirking, with a yardstick covered in the tears of fallen freshmen, a suede suit jacket stained with the blood of broken dreams. All of this is complimented by one of those heavy wool hats you'd see an Irish dockworker or (for those that are uncivilized) Ben Foster in 'The Mechanic' and a pocket watch that only counts down.
Again with that amazing muffled accent: "I will show you where Rigel 7 has made its home, then, I will test you"

Since last month when I decided to have this scenario running through my mind instead of counting sheep running off a cliff, I cannot help but see it every time I start to day dream and start to giggle. This has forever ruined my thoughts of this supervillain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Koolaid84

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Mar 2013 04:33 #30180 by Dreyvas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon, h4lt

More
27 Mar 2013 16:25 #30186 by Myndmelt
The following user(s) said Thank You: h4lt

We have 1617 guests and no members online

supportus