Free Kid Game Downloads

More
15 Apr 2013 02:36 #30377 by Wingcmdr77
So some of you have kids, I know Josh K. knows of some sites. What about the rest of you? I'd appreciate if you have some suggestions. I'm looking on STEAM too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2013 22:54 #30379 by L0rdG1gabyt3
what is the age group?

All my kids, ages 3-12 like to play UT2K4. The older ones 12-9 have been playing SWTOR. Windows 7 comes with Purble Place, and of course Minecraft is fun for all ages.

More
16 Apr 2013 02:03 #30382 by Wingcmdr77
Replied by Wingcmdr77 on topic Free Kid Game Downloads
He's 3 and a half. And thanks Lordgybite. I'm shocked that only one person replied considering how many of you I know have young kids. :sick:

More
16 Apr 2013 02:13 #30383 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Free Kid Game Downloads
My four-year-old just plays (approved) Steam games. He especially loves playing Awesomenauts.

More
16 Apr 2013 03:30 #30384 by Wooderson
Replied by Wooderson on topic Free Kid Game Downloads
My four year old loves AudioSurf, But she calls it "the game where you don't hit the gray ones" ;) Makes me proud! She wants to go to the Lan, but I tell her she has to wait until She is eight.

I kill CPU's

More
17 Apr 2013 01:40 #30390 by Wingcmdr77
Replied by Wingcmdr77 on topic Free Kid Game Downloads
Good deal. thanks! Going to give those games a shot and others on Steam.

More
17 Apr 2013 05:04 #30391 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Free Kid Game Downloads

Wingcmdr77 wrote: He's 3 and a half. And thanks Lordgybite. I'm shocked that only one person replied considering how many of you I know have young kids. :sick:

Sorry, thought from thread title you were interested in free games.

Minecraft is a big one for my 5 year old, single player creative mode gives them all the items, invincibility, and flying. He's also playing Awesomenauts, and he played a lot of Trackmania before too. He also plays Plants vs Zombies from time to time and of course Angry Birds.

He's pretty proficient at making his way around things like Cartoon Network's website and playing flash games there. He plays a tower defense game with bugs quite a bit.

We have 1953 guests and no members online

supportus