Fort Wayne IT Job Opening

More
27 May 2010 01:17 #6229 by technobear
and thats totally understandable. Unfortunately my situation puts me that i cant afford a paycut. not that it would inconvience me, i mean that i simply cant make any less money.

cant count chickens.. just gota see if them eggs hatch.. *shrug*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2010 20:32 #6509 by Twodavez
The job has been filled, although i don't recognize the name, so i'm assuming it's no one from here...
And considering this is the 1st time they've added to staff in 10 years, i'm thinking nothing else IT will come up in the near future. But i'll keep everyone updated if there is anything.

While this is a Tech website. Would anyone be opposed to posting positions that may be open that they hear about on here? Since we're a community of friends, why not try to help eachother out if we find out about a job that maybe isn't being advertised, but we'd be perfect for.

I think it should be something that the Staff should look into adding as a topic in the "Other Stuff" Category.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
11 Jun 2010 04:18 #6513 by Dreyvas
That sounds great. I know I'll definitely be looking for IT work in the next year.

We have 1658 guests and one member online

supportus