Chad's For Sale Thread

More
25 May 2012 00:22 - 27 May 2012 03:24 #25300 by chadkirchner
Hey everyone!

I have decided to work on a different design build for my gaming PC. I've noticed over time that I am using my Mac less and less and the purpose of this build is to make me like my Mac all over again, and have a much more portable machine for going to LANs with.

Everything listed here is priced or OBO (or best offer), please make me an offer! I accept PayPal and will ship (shipping prices vary) / drop off (depending on location), though I do not want to wait all the way until the LAN v.11 to get paid so we can work something out.

I'd rather sell to a forum member than to random people on eBay, and will adjust pricing accordingly.

Antec Kuhler 620 www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php?id=Mjc2OA==&lan=us ($25)

Patriot Memory 16GB (4x4GB) patriotmemory.com/products/detailp.jsp?p...d=194&id=1042&type=1 (will sell individually if requested) ($50 for complete)

EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX 550ti www.evga.com/articles/00618/ ($100)

nVidia branded GeForce GTX 550ti (great SLI companion for the EVGA card!) ($95)

OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD ($75)

OCZ 600W modular PSU ($30)

Cooler Master CSX Case (the green flamed one) ($275)

Acer 20" LED monitor ($65)

Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 mobo ($45)

Most of these items have only been lightly used. Like I said I'm building a new rig and have these parts left over. Thanks for looking!

To reserve an item, payment must be made in full to my PayPal at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or cash in my hand. I ship UPS but an additional shipping charge will be added for shipping. I do get a small discount on UPS shipping, so a flat rate of $10 on all the items (except the CASE) will apply for shipping.
Last edit: 27 May 2012 03:24 by chadkirchner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2012 05:26 #25306 by jj_Sky5000
the 620 kuler and moniter definalty interested in, give me a few days and i will let you know for sure

More
25 May 2012 05:30 #25307 by chadkirchner

jj_Sky5000 wrote: the 620 kuler and moniter definalty interested in, give me a few days and i will let you know for sure

Fantastic, just LMK! :)

More
25 May 2012 06:07 #25308 by lonewolf170
I'd go for the CPU fan, been meaning to upgrade from a stock cooler... How easy is it to attach? Does one need access to the bottom of the mobo?

More
25 May 2012 06:13 #25309 by chadkirchner

lonewolf170 wrote: Does one need access to the bottom of the mobo?

Yes. First time it's kinda a PITA. I had to YouTube search how to do it. It's not hard, just not that intuitive.

More
25 May 2012 08:11 #25311 by lonewolf170

chadkirchner wrote:

Yes. First time it's kinda a PITA. I had to YouTube search how to do it. It's not hard, just not that intuitive.

Sad. My case has a cutout to be able to do that... but my motherboard CPU doesn't line up with it so I have no access. :(

More
25 May 2012 17:12 - 25 May 2012 17:24 #25313 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Chad's For Sale Thread
I'm trying to figure out if i should upgrade from my curent GTX 260 to your GTX 550 ti... According to this thread i found, it wouldn't be a good upgrade for me. But can anyone else weigh in on their points?
www.tomshardware.com/forum/314869-33-tomshardware

Thanks (from your resident noob)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
Last edit: 25 May 2012 17:24 by Twodavez.

More
25 May 2012 19:39 #25315 by chadkirchner
Yeah, there is a small bracket that is required to go on the bottom of the mobo to mount the cooler. I had to initially remove my board to get to it.

lonewolf170 wrote:

chadkirchner wrote:

Sad. My case has a cutout to be able to do that... but my motherboard CPU doesn't line up with it so I have no access. :(

More
25 May 2012 19:46 #25316 by chadkirchner
New items posted!

More
25 May 2012 20:36 #25318 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Chad's For Sale Thread

lonewolf170 wrote:

chadkirchner wrote:

I put a new heatsink on my PC and had to take it all apart again. It's actually a good time to clean out the nooks and crannies that aren't typically reached with just a can of air at the angles you can get to without removing the motherboard. Plus it's a good time to re-run all your power cables and really clean up your PC to show off the new goods!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
26 May 2012 05:25 #25337 by Brandonxcore
YGPM.

More
26 May 2012 05:45 #25338 by chadkirchner
I have replied to all associated PMs

We have 1388 guests and one member online

supportus