WTB a Joystick for BF4 to help fly the Jets

More
20 Feb 2014 21:30 #34135 by DarkEgo
One I ahve been looking at is the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick with 12 Button if anyone has one of these they would like to sell please let me know.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2014 12:49 #34138 by trgtprctc
I have that stick, and I am willing to sell. It has been in my closet for well over a year, and has only seen light use. I can bring it to the LAN so you can try it and make me an offer.

More
21 Feb 2014 19:08 #34147 by DarkEgo
ok sounds good to me thanks cya there

More
23 Feb 2014 10:11 #34162 by Rhythmatic
For what it's worth, I have that exact same joystick (I could sell it as well, since I never use it), and it's entirely useless for BF4. I've tried switching back and forth between mouse & keyboard, and joystick, and it's just a huge pain in the ass. Honestly, the only way to really use jets with BF4 is mouse & keyboard. A useful tip I learned is to bind your pitch up to 'space' and your pitch down to something like 'W', or 'Q', or whatever suits you. The main focus is the pitch up. This is all assuming you have a default of an inverted flight control scheme (pull the joystick to go up, push forward to go down, so pulling the mouse towards you goes up, pushing the mouse forward is to go down), but it's helped me DRASTICALLY.

More
23 Feb 2014 19:54 #34164 by renegade
I cant seem to get the hang of keyboard at all. But with my flight stick I can fly jets an choppers so much better and I mean ALOT better then with keyboard.

I am looking for a 2nd stick like the one I have now so I can have one at home an one at the shop for BF4

We have 1442 guests and one member online

supportus