A few things for sale locally

More
21 Dec 2015 09:56 #37410 by garfi3ld
I've been trying to clean things up but I have a few things that take up a lot of space and are just too big to deal with shipping so I figured I would post them up here to see if anyone would be interested in them.

Red and black NZXT H440 Case
I planned on using this for a build and it just doesn't look like it's going to happen. This is a seriously awesome case that makes getting clean wire management simple. This case is brand new still in the unopened box. Selling for $124.99 on Newegg, asking for $90.

Corsair SP2500 PC Speaker system
I used this speaker setup for a few years and it still sounds amazing. The only reason I'm looking to get rid of it is because it takes up a lot of space and I upgraded to the Sound Blaster X7 with Bookshelf speakers. It has a desktop volume controller with a screen that lets you flip through multiple sources and to adjust the audio settings. Still sells for $219.99 on Newegg, asking $100

Microcool Banchetto 101 Acrylic test bench
I used this test bench for about three and a half years. This would be good for anyone looking to do an open air setup or who wants a test bench to play on. It is all thick Acrylic. The 5.25 cage is missing as are a few screws but it comes with an icy dock double 2.5 inch adapter for any SSDs. It will hold up to a 360mm radiator if you want to build in water cooling as well. It sold new for $230, only looking for $50, just want it to get use

Wes
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2016 00:06 #38048 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic A few things for sale locally
Starting a new build. The case still up for grabs?

More
28 Jul 2016 00:07 #38049 by garfi3ld
Long gone but message me I prob have something else

Wes

More
03 Aug 2016 20:47 #38060 by JWLopez69
What about the speakers?

More
03 Aug 2016 21:51 #38062 by garfi3ld
Nope, everything here was gone at v18 :)

Wes

We have 1956 guests and no members online

supportus