PC for sale

More
09 Jun 2010 02:24 #6441 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:PC for sale
Sorry, i guess i worded that wrong, i meant to imply that since SCII was coming out, that would most likely be the RTS game of choice. and i remember that the Bluth LAN had AOE II, my friend who is buying the PC was there and left shortly after we couldn't get it to connect for some reason. So he did come to that LAN, but only because AOE II was promised to be played.
I'll keep at him, he's not the best (per his sayings not mine) FPS player so he mainly sticks with his old PC's that run Windows 95 and stuff.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2010 02:26 #6442 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:PC for sale
You don't have to be good at FPS's to have fun, I look at TF2 as more of a social activity than competitive anyhow.

Wes

More
09 Jun 2010 11:57 #6449 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:PC for sale
garfi3ld wrote:

You don't have to be good at FPS's to have fun, I look at TF2 as more of a social activity than competitive anyhow.

I agree about it being a social thing as much as a gaming experience, but not knowing the maps and playing with everyone who does, can get a little frustrating to even the most experienced FPS player.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
09 Jun 2010 13:47 #6458 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:PC for sale
Twodavez wrote:

garfi3ld wrote:

I agree about it being a social thing as much as a gaming experience, but not knowing the maps and playing with everyone who does, can get a little frustrating to even the most experienced FPS player.

Either way, we are starting to get more genre interest, like Flatout2 and Blur, as well as some more classic RTS. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised you haven't made a DoTA fan out of him, WC3 is pretty old school.

More
09 Jun 2010 16:03 #6464 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:PC for sale
Twodavez wrote:

garfi3ld wrote:

I think this really goes for any multiplayer game. Jumping into an RTS or racing game can be frustrating too. The key is to remember that everyone starts at the bottom, the only way to learn it is to play a little.

Wes

We have 1516 guests and one member online

supportus