HASWELL 4770k EBAY!!!!!!!!

More
23 May 2013 04:57 - 23 May 2013 05:40 #31007 by SpeedBump
4770k Ebay Not Hot! JUST pulling your legs! This guy is a boner and if somebody actually pays his price..he is even more of a boner! (or has an unlimited amount of spendable cash at his disposal! )

Here is one that actually sold. Talk about impatient people. They will be released in a couple weeks and the price should be actually realistic. TROLOLOLOL!
www.thinkcomputers.org/intel-haswell-i7-...old-on-ebay-for-600/
Last edit: 23 May 2013 05:40 by SpeedBump.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2013 05:01 #31008 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic HASWELL 4770k EBAY!!!!!!!!
i read somewhere that another one sold on ebay a few days ago. I'm sure Intel is watching closely and taking care of them lol

I wonder how it performs :-P

Wes

More
23 May 2013 05:06 #31009 by garfi3ld
also I fixed the ebay link to work :D

so fancy

Wes

More
23 May 2013 05:38 #31015 by SpeedBump
lol...i just noticed it when i came back and checked..it was not working..I just deleted it and went to fix it...HALP!!!!!

More
23 May 2013 05:40 #31017 by garfi3ld
I just fixed it again, don't break it again :-P

Wes

More
24 May 2013 02:48 - 24 May 2013 02:49 #31055 by SpeedBump

garfi3ld wrote: I just fixed it again, don't break it again :-P

I promise!
Last edit: 24 May 2013 02:49 by SpeedBump.

More
24 May 2013 02:49 #31056 by SpeedBump

garfi3ld wrote: i read somewhere that another one sold on ebay a few days ago. I'm sure Intel is watching closely and taking care of them lol

Off hand I can remember reading something about performance. Overall, there is some, but not much of an increase over Ivy clock for clock, but where it does pick up a good bit is the graphics. This chip was intended to be geared towards power usage (ie mobile platforms) while still maintaining very good desktop performance. To me, being a desktop enthusiast, the graphics core is really not even on my radar. I have never used, and probably will never use a desktop CPU's integrated GPU even if I were to build a HTPC due to there being soo many super inexpensive, silent/near silent discrete GPUs that will had any graphic chip like this its a$$. I REALLY wish Intel (and AMD for that matter) would release an "old school" CPU. Just give me a 4, 6 or 8 core, 5gHz+ Haswell WITH NO GPU. I'll let Nvidia handle my graphics, thank you very much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satansoul

More
02 Jun 2013 20:36 #31250 by garfi3ld

SpeedBump wrote:

garfi3ld wrote: i read somewhere that another one sold on ebay a few days ago. I'm sure Intel is watching closely and taking care of them lol

Off hand I can remember reading something about performance. Overall, there is some, but not much of an increase over Ivy clock for clock, but where it does pick up a good bit is the graphics. This chip was intended to be geared towards power usage (ie mobile platforms) while still maintaining very good desktop performance. To me, being a desktop enthusiast, the graphics core is really not even on my radar. I have never used, and probably will never use a desktop CPU's integrated GPU even if I were to build a HTPC due to there being soo many super inexpensive, silent/near silent discrete GPUs that will had any graphic chip like this its a$$. I REALLY wish Intel (and AMD for that matter) would release an "old school" CPU. Just give me a 4, 6 or 8 core, 5gHz+ Haswell WITH NO GPU. I'll let Nvidia handle my graphics, thank you very much!

now I can point out that I was teasing because I had haswell benchmarks running behind me when I posted that :-P

Wes

We have 1926 guests and no members online

supportus