FREE Stuff Used Modded HafX case, 200mm, 140mm, 120mm Fans

More
20 Feb 2019 04:33 #38626 by Wooderson
Hello Everyone, its been a while. I am moving by the end of the month and I don't want to take all my old PC stuff with me. This is pick up only, I live in Newark, Ohio about 25 minutes from Columbus. I have a Modded CoolerMaster HalfX case that some of you may have seen at the LANs over the years. Its dusty and needs cleaned up, but will make a nice case for anyone who wants it. I have four used 200mm fans Two new in box Thermaltake Riing 14 Series High Static Pressure 140mm. I have a couple used 120mm fans as well. I also have an old CoolerMaster 650 watt PSU. Last but not least I of course have cables of all kinds some are BitFenix ALCHEMY sleeved red. What can I say I just don't seen all this stuff right now. I will add a couple of pics of the case when it was in its prime below. Also Just so everyone know I am not done. I still have two rigs that get me by just fine. If anyone is interested let me know.

I kill CPU's
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2019 21:18 #38627 by garfi3ld
Where are you moving too?

Wes

More
21 Feb 2019 11:48 #38629 by Wooderson
My wife found a nice house to rent. It's still in Newark so not far from where I'm at now.

I kill CPU's

More
15 Mar 2019 01:28 #38639 by Wooderson
Well I ended up just moving everything that was still useful. So I might as well keep the stuff now for my next build. I just thought I would see if anyone wanted it. No biggie

It has been a long time since we have all seen each other, and I hope everyone in the LanOC community is doing well.

I kill CPU's

More
21 Mar 2019 13:44 #38640 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Just seen this, as it is my first time back on in who knows how long. I am looking to get back into PC gaming since I have been out of it for a few years. Finally found an internet solution in the country where we live and am shopping around for a gaming laptop but still would love to have a gaming rig again some day.So would have snagged some stuff for sure but sounds like you were able to keep it which is good too. ;-)

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
23 Mar 2019 10:10 #38642 by garfi3ld
You guys should make sure to ask around on our Discord as well.

Wes

We have 2326 guests and no members online

supportus