Prusa i3 MK2S Kit

More
04 Aug 2017 08:02 #38402 by garfi3ld
Prusa i3 MK2S Kit was created by garfi3ld
Product Name: Prusa i3 MK2S Kit
Review Sample Provided by:...

So I started down the 3d printing hole over a year ago and in that time I have in some ways reached my original goal of being able to learn how to design 3d parts and later use them around the office and house. In that time I spent a lot of time with Delta style printers, having the chance to check out both the SeeMeCNC Eris and their Rostock MAX v3 as they launched. This only made me more curious about other printers, especially Cartesian style printers. Cartesian printers are by far the most popular style and are more what you expect to see what you think of a 3d printer. Well, earlier this year I had the chance to meet and talk with Josef Prusa and later through email, we arranged for a printer to come our way. For the last few months, I have had the Prusa i3 MK2 here in the office as I worked on projects (a few that you guys have seen me post about) getting a feel for the printer. Well, it’s about time that I sit down and gather my thoughts on the printer and run through my experience building, troubleshooting, and making with the i3 MK2.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1902 guests and no members online

supportus