Nvidia RTX 2070 Founders Edition

More
16 Oct 2018 09:01 #38569 by garfi3ld
Product Name: Nvidia RTX 2070 Founders Edition
Review Sample Provided...

So just over 3 weeks ago both the RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 were unveiled. You can find my reviews of the RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 at those links. While both were extremely fast, they were also expensive and a lot of the main features weren’t really out yet. With those at the top of Nvidia’s product stack that left a lot of people wondering what to do for builds that aren’t as expensive as a used car. Some people just decided to go with last generation cards, but today the RTX 1070 is finally available and with a $499 starting point it is at least in reach of a lot more people. But before you run out and buy one, let’s take a look at how they perform. With the RTX 2070 Founders Edition in hand, I’m also curious to see how different it is than the two other RTX cards so I will take a quick look at that as well. 

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2018 15:57 #38570 by VaporX
So based on your testing compared to my own in house testing with 3D Mark (I use 3D Mark as it gives a direct horse power to horse power comparative without brand specific optimizations getting in the way) the Sapphire Vega 56 is only about 3% slower but costs 20% less :-) NICE....

More
16 Oct 2018 19:29 #38571 by garfi3ld
Just saying, you could send a Sapphire Vega 56 over and we can put those numbers down on the same system. We have been lacking the 56 for all of this testing :(

Wes

We have 1631 guests and no members online

supportus