Mionix Naos 5000

More
23 Mar 2010 16:37 #2887 by Lersar
Mionix Naos 5000 was created by Lersar
** This thread discusses the content article: Mionix Naos 5000 **

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2010 16:39 #2888 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic Re:Mionix Naos 5000
Freakin' love this mouse. Does it fit very comfortably for large hands or palm resting? It wouldn't have killed me if they added more buttons on it, either. I do like the color changing, though.

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
23 Mar 2010 16:57 - 23 Mar 2010 16:59 #2889 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic Re:Mionix Naos 5000
I don't really consider the exclusion of disc a negative. It helps keep the retards from installing 2 year old software. Unless it's needed for verification of ownership, like some of creative's stuff does, it goes directly in the trash.
Last edit: 23 Mar 2010 16:59 by Nacelle.

More
23 Mar 2010 17:23 - 23 Mar 2010 17:25 #2890 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:Mionix Naos 5000
I agree, I'm a huge fan of programmable buttons, but one problem a lot of models run into is accidental pressing because there are too many. One of the things I liked most about the Naos was it's comfort, and that at the natural rest and in use it's not cluttered to that point. I consider my hands to be somewhat large, and it is still one of the most comfortable mice I've used.

One of the challenges of reviewing a product is to be unbiased, and look at a situation from every perspective. There are still some out there who don't have an active internet connection at all, and some who run on dial-up. The simple inclusion of the software from a company prevents them a lot of trouble. If I broke the grading system down, it'd equate to about a half a point of the total score, so its not a huge deal. The fact that such a minor item is listed under the negatives should be an indicator of how hard it is to find things 'bad' about this mouse.
Last edit: 23 Mar 2010 17:25 by Lersar.

We have 1879 guests and no members online

supportus