Case Mode Contest Voting has started

More
03 Oct 2010 08:08 #9911 by garfi3ld
We are happy to announce that on October 3rd, voting has begin for the LanOC Summer Case Mod Contest. We received several great entries that display the dedication and craftsmanship of the modding sport, and invite you to come and vote for your favorite! Registered members are able to vote once every 24 hours for the mod of their choice, and voting will be open until 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time on October 10th, 2010.

Remember to stop by the LanOC.org daily to support your favorite entry! First, second, and third place winners will receive prize packages from several of the industry's leading companies who share our passion for case modding.

We would also like to thank everyone who participated in the case modding contest, and extend the best of luck to all in the competition. May the best mod win!

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2010 18:30 #9996 by booman
I asked this in another thread and didn't get a reply yet...
I want my wife to vote for me but she will be voting from the same IP address. Will this disqualify my entry?

More
04 Oct 2010 19:31 #9998 by Nacelle
Check back there, he answered it. Link

More
04 Oct 2010 19:34 #9999 by garfi3ld
I thought I had replied before. The software "should" limit the use of multiple ips. I am watching all of the votes for any suspicious activity. If she can vote from another ip you are more than welcome to have her vote, in fact I would encourage it.

Wes

More
05 Oct 2010 16:30 #10021 by booman
you probably did reply. for some reason I didn't get a notification from that post or this post.
I had her vote from work, so hopefully it should work.
Thank You

We have 1750 guests and no members online

supportus