Thank you from Sapphire (Ed)

More
10 Mar 2014 12:37 #34455 by VaporX
Just wanted to post a message to say thank you to everyone at LANOC, staff and participants. This is my second time there and was a lot of fun. Wes and the team are amazing and the community is incredible. I am looking forward to coming back in the fall.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar, Plague, Arxon, h4lt, mc_disease, desperado2290, Jaymes007

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2014 14:58 #34456 by Dreyvas

ComputerEd wrote: Just wanted to post a message to say thank you to everyone at LANOC, staff and participants. This is my second time there and was a lot of fun. Wes and the team are amazing and the community is incredible. I am looking forward to coming back in the fall.

Was good having you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mc_disease

More
10 Mar 2014 16:34 #34457 by Ogre
Replied by Ogre on topic Thank you from Sapphire (Ed)

ComputerEd wrote: Just wanted to post a message to say thank you to everyone at LANOC, staff and participants. This is my second time there and was a lot of fun. Wes and the team are amazing and the community is incredible. I am looking forward to coming back in the fall.

Thank you enjoyed how you raffled off the cards, great swag. The screwdriver kit will come in handy for me. Hope to see you at Nexus eventually too! :)t

More
10 Mar 2014 20:00 #34458 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Thank you from Sapphire (Ed)
Thanks for gaming with us Ed, looking forward to seeing you next time!

More
11 Mar 2014 16:42 #34476 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic Thank you from Sapphire (Ed)
Nice to have you around Ed. I may take you up on that Civ game next go round.

More
11 Mar 2014 18:16 #34479 by garfi3ld
I would be up for civ assuming I had the time

It was great to see you again Ed, thank you again for the support. Looking forward to the big stuff we are working on ;)

Wes

More
11 Mar 2014 18:17 #34480 by Sideout
Thank you Ed and Sapphire for your support of LANOC!!!

I am the LAN!!!!

More
12 Mar 2014 13:15 #34487 by mc_disease

Ogre wrote: Thank you enjoyed how you raffled off the cards, great swag. The screwdriver kit will come in handy for me. Hope to see you at Nexus eventually too! :)t

I enjoyed how the video card raffles went as well, I just wish those picked were more "gung ho" about it. I know I would've been absolutely humiliated trying to win. :D

It was great having you, Ed! I hope you can make it to NeXus LAN as well, if not in the spring, than in the fall! Thanks again for sponsoring LANOC. :)

More
12 Mar 2014 16:11 #34488 by Myndmelt
I missed that part of the event. When did the contest and raffle happen? And what went down?

More
13 Mar 2014 12:03 #34491 by Ropplestiltskin
Always a blast Ed, CIV 5 was a blast with you.

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

We have 1706 guests and no members online

supportus