Game Format: Normal Draft Map: Summoner's Rift Team Format: Random Team Size: 5 Team limit: 12 Tournament format will be Normal Draft on Summoner's Rift. A team captain will be selected prior to each match who will be responsible for arranging a custom lobby with the appropriate settings. Once the lobby has been assembled and a staff member has verified all participants as ready, the match will begin with Champion Select. Team will communicate and take turns banning three champions each, followed by champion selection.
Riot does not enforce summoner level or champion pool minimum requirements, and none will be enforced for the tournaments. However, we strongly recommend reaching at least level 12, which will unlock the Flash summoner spell, a staple in the vast majority of builds.
The tournaments will be played using the latest release patch. If you intended to participate, please ensure you have League of Legends downloaded and updated to the latest patch prior to the event.
Sign-up will take place at the event through the ALP. This is a local control panel that is available via web for everyone. If you have additional questions please contact a member of staff prior to or at the event.
For Random, players signed up for the tournament on the ALP will be randomly shuffled to teams by staff.
Date and Time:
Sunday 3-29-2015 1:00PM
Sign-up deadline will be an hour before the tournament begins. Once the deadline passes, sign-up for the tournament will be locked. During this time, staff will generate the brackets and communicate with the teams regarding matchmaking arrangement. In the case of random teams, team rosters will also be created as soon as possible to allow maximum communication time before the tournament begins.
Standard LanOC tournament rules apply, including:
1. Attempting to cheat or do harm in any way will result in disqualification.
2. Failure to report for matchmaking within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by staff, will result in disqualification from the tournament. In the event of a team tournament, it will be up to the remaining members to decide whether to forfeit or compete without the tardy/absent player.
3. Pausing/timeouts are dictated entirely by the design of the game mode. If the game does not support or allow it, no custom pauses or timeouts will be allowed.
4. If a player is experiencing hardware or network problems, the match may be restarted within three minutes of its start.
5. In the event of Internet server issues, game is subject to change at the event.
NOTE: Rules are subject to change before the event