Players: 1 vs. 1 Player Limit: 60 Win Condition: Best of 3 Gameplay: Single elimination. Card Limitation: None Heroes/Decks:
- Two decks and heroes (at least) should be prepared in advance so the tournament doesn't get unnecessarily delayed.
- Cards may only be changed between matches***. No changes within a Bo3 set of games.
- Deck/hero changes are allowed between games for both participants. Tie/Draw:
- If a game was finished in a tie so both participants drop to 0 health points in the same turn (both participants will see a "Defeat" as the end screen), the game will be remade with both participants using the very same decks again Disconnects:
- In the case of battle.net, network, computer or power failure, any affected matches will be restarted from the beginning.
- Should a game be restarted from the beginning, the new match match be played with the same champion and deck selection as the aborted match.
The tournaments will be played using the latest release patch. If you intended to participate, please ensure you have Hearthstone downloaded and updated prior to the event.
Sign-up will take place at the event through the ALP. This is a local control panel that is available via web for everyone. If you have additional questions please contact a member of staff prior to or at the event.
Date and Time:
Saturday 3-28-2015 6:00PM
Sign-up deadline will be an hour before the tournament begins. Once the deadline passes, sign-up for the tournament will be locked. During this time, staff will generate the brackets and communicate with the teams regarding matchmaking arrangement. In the case of random teams, team rosters will also be created as soon as possible to allow maximum communication time before the tournament begins.
Standard LanOC tournament rules apply, including:
1. Attempting to cheat or do harm in any way will result in disqualification.
2. Failure to report for matchmaking within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by staff, will result in disqualification from the tournament. In the event of a team tournament, it will be up to the remaining members to decide whether to forfeit or compete without the tardy/absent player.
3. Pausing/timeouts are dictated entirely by the design of the game mode. If the game does not support or allow it, no custom pauses or timeouts will be allowed.
4. If a player is experiencing hardware or network problems, the match may be restarted within three minutes of its start.
5. In the event of Internet server issues, game is subject to change at the event.
***Matches start from the point at which your opponent is named, and matches need to start ASAP once opponents are named.
NOTE: Tournament rules are subject to change before the event.