LanOC V12 Sponsor post

More
12 Mar 2013 09:58 #29839 by Fildy
Replied by Fildy on topic LanOC V12 Sponsor post
I would like to thank Imax and Warner Brothers for their awesome donation for the raffle. They sent a couple of movie passes for a 3D Imax movie. As someone who personally saw Avatar at Imax theaters three times when it first released I can certainly attest to their awesomeness. Make sure to thank Imax and Warner Brothers for their sponsorship.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/warnerbrosent

I'm a bear, put your head in my mouth.

I cry at night

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2013 10:41 #29840 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic LanOC V12 Sponsor post
Fractal Design signed up to sponsor LanOC V12 and is sending out a couple of their cases for me to give away to you guys/girls! They have sponsored us a few times in the past and most of you have seen our reviews of their cases and know what they have to offer. You should check out their website and see their whole product line and post up a thank you on their facebook page to show them that you appreciate their support!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/FractalDesignNA

Wes

More
12 Mar 2013 10:44 #29841 by Fildy
I would like to give a big thank you to Eagle Tech. They are the makers of a huge line of audio equipment. From headphones to full speaker systems they have a little bit of everything. They also make some items for mobile devices such as mini keyboards, and portable power solutions. Join me in thanking them for making LanOC 12.0 awesome with their support.

I cry at night

More
12 Mar 2013 10:47 #29842 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic LanOC V12 Sponsor post
CPU Magazine also sponsored our event by posting up the Lan in their lan listing and here soon I will have a big heavy box of magazines here waiting to give you everyone. Big thanks for their continued support!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ComputerPowerUser

Wes

More
20 Mar 2013 00:39 #30002 by Fildy
Bawls has signed on to sponsor LanOC again. They have joined us a few times in the past. This time they are going to be keeping us awake by providing a couple of cases of their Bawls energy drink. A big thank you to them.

I cry at night

More
20 Mar 2013 00:42 #30003 by Fildy
I would like to thank Dust Off for yet again sponsoring LanOC. You may remember their keyboard sleeves from the previous LAN. They have sent more of those awesome sleeves, as well as some other cool stuff for raffle and swag prizes. A big thank you to Dust Off for their continued support!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/KeepitDustOff

I cry at night

More
20 Mar 2013 00:49 #30004 by Fildy
Good News Everyone! Adata has signed on to be a first time sponsor of LanOC. Adata makes great storage (Que Billybob) solutions for PC. I can't wait to see what they bring to LanOC V12.0 and hope to see them at future events as well. Thanks again Adata.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ADATAUSA

I cry at night

More
20 Mar 2013 00:53 #30005 by Fildy
A big shout out to Enermax, another first time sponsor. They make cases, fans, and power supplies and we will get to look at all of them at our raffle table. I always love seeing new sponsors and what they have to offer, so I definitely cant wait. Be sure to thank them everyone.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Enermax-USA/81272339953

I cry at night

More
21 Mar 2013 16:59 #30062 by CrazyBillyBob

Fildy wrote: Good News Everyone! Adata has signed on to be a first time sponsor of LanOC. Adata makes great storage (Que Billybob) solutions for PC. I can't wait to see what they bring to LanOC V12.0 and hope to see them at future events as well. Thanks again Adata.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ADATAUSA

zzzzzzzzz.... What. Huh...OH... STORAGE!!!! :whistle:

zzzzzz...

We have 2142 guests and no members online

supportus