This is the post that never ends..

More
02 Apr 2011 01:47 #14751 by Twodavez

garfi3ld wrote: so how was everyones day today?

My wife lost her job today. No Aprils fools :(

She is done with the education sector right now. Anyone have any nice office/desk job she could do? She's got her Bachelors and half her masters, so she's smart!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2011 01:52 #14752 by garfi3ld
who lets someone go on april fools, thats flipping crazy.

I know its a little personal but what about being a stay at home mother? With the kid I'm sure day care or babysitters can cost a lot of money

Wes

More
02 Apr 2011 04:44 #14755 by Twodavez

garfi3ld wrote: who lets someone go on april fools, thats flipping crazy.

I know its a little personal but what about being a stay at home mother? With the kid I'm sure day care or babysitters can cost a lot of money

My Mom currently does it and she watched Audrey for Free B) We just pay her cell phone bill and help her out if and when she needs anything. And Rachel (my wife) was a teacher so day-care would be right up her alley... I think she wants to take a break from that though, just to re-set. She's looking for a nice entry level desk job....

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
02 Apr 2011 05:40 #14762 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Darn it! I looked again! Its like a terrible car wreck... you cant help but look!

More
02 Apr 2011 06:06 #14763 by patch
really why did i read this again. im working on getting everything installed on my pc right now.

More
02 Apr 2011 08:11 #14765 by Koolaid84
this is the topic that never ends, it keeps going on and on my friends, some people started reading it not knowing what it was, then they starting posting in it forever just because.......

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
02 Apr 2011 08:40 #14767 by Leonresevil2

garfi3ld wrote: your not the only one who kills topics. I wish we had more conversation on here. Honesty look at how little people post on build logs, it doesn't make you want to post anything when hardly anyone responds

Build logs are kinda hard, I kinda see it as similar to someone taking screenshots while playing a game; the hands-on process can be fun and interesting, but it's hard to convey it in such a format. I find them interesting, but I'm still learning on some of the parts and things. I know I want a modular PSU, that's for sure!

And twodavez, best wishes to you and your family, it's a tough economy but things look to be improving.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
02 Apr 2011 18:59 #14770 by shocka
One eyed one horn flying purple people eater!!

Xfire: bigdizzl3 | Steam: wwweeezzzyyy

More
02 Apr 2011 19:33 #14771 by patch
dont really have much to say just in class bored and need to shut down the pc so i can start my server. Trying to delay and not do anything. fun time.

More
02 Apr 2011 19:52 #14772 by J_E_R_O_M_E

patch wrote: dont really have much to say just in class bored and need to shut down the pc so i can start my server. Trying to delay and not do anything. fun time.

You get that new PC up and running then?

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
02 Apr 2011 19:58 #14773 by Twodavez

shocka wrote: One eyed one horn flying purple people eater!!

Would you believe me if i told you i was the Purple people eater in 4th grade! I got to go to the art room to may my own mask during class, it was awesome! I dressed in a purple tank top and purple shorts. There is a video out there somewhere. I should dig it up and get it digitized!

More
02 Apr 2011 21:55 #14774 by garfi3ld

J_E_R_O_M_E wrote:

patch wrote: dont really have much to say just in class bored and need to shut down the pc so i can start my server. Trying to delay and not do anything. fun time.

You get that new PC up and running then?

yeah lets see pics

Wes

More
03 Apr 2011 03:51 #14776 by Koolaid84
someone post up pics of something! someone should make it interesting

More
03 Apr 2011 05:32 #14777 by Arxon
A blind man interviews for a job as a quality controller at the local wood mill. The manager calls the blind man into his office and asks him how he expected to do this job since he was blind. The blind man replied he would do it by smell. The manager decides to test him and places a piece of wood in front of him. The manager asks, "What is it without touching it?" The blind man replies, "That's a good piece of fir." "Correct," says the manager, "now try this one." "That's a bad piece of willow," says the blind man. "Correct," answers the manager.

With that, the manager decides to play a trick on the blind man. He get his secretary to lift up her dress and put her crotch in the blind mans face. "I'm confused," says the blind man, "Can you turn it around?" The secretary turns around and puts her ass in his face. The blind man says, "Oh, you're trying to fool me! But I know exactly what kind of wood that is. It's the shit house door off a tuna boat!"

More
03 Apr 2011 08:01 #14778 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Lurking.... creeping.... BOOM!

More
03 Apr 2011 08:06 - 03 Apr 2011 08:07 #14779 by Dreyvas

Edit: Damn you, Youtube!
Last edit: 03 Apr 2011 08:07 by Dreyvas.

More
03 Apr 2011 11:59 #14780 by Arxon
Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

More
03 Apr 2011 19:58 #14782 by Wingless92
Just glad that Butler beat VCU last night. Other than that, spent some quality time with the Mrs. last night. Listened to music for about 3 hours. Couldn't of been better.

Shopping today. NHRA Race in Vegas and other sport watching.

More
03 Apr 2011 20:04 #14783 by garfi3ld
nice, i planned on watching a bunch of movies yesterday. I ended up sleeping in till 2, then when i got ready to watch the movies I slept through them lol. All in all I slept from 11pm to 8 9 to 2pm 3 to 9:30 midnight to 6

Wes

More
03 Apr 2011 20:23 #14785 by Davey_Boy
Well, now that I've lurked it's time for me to watch some Anime :silly:

More
03 Apr 2011 21:44 #14788 by Leonresevil2
Hmm... I hope someone gets my signature.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
03 Apr 2011 23:28 #14791 by L0rdG1gabyt3

Leonresevil2 wrote: Hmm... I hope someone gets my signature.

Tried to Google your signature to find out what the meaning was, and "Would you look at that!" Instead of an answer, I get re-directed back here because of your signature!

More
04 Apr 2011 16:39 #14808 by drpain
Well watched Wrestlemania 27 last night, 2 good matches, 1 decent one and the rest were awful. Taker is 19-0 which is a shame because now his "work only 4 times a year" cycle continues.

Played the Sims Medieval over the weekend (I know I know...Sims) but it was actually a nice change of pace in the series. I doesn't focus as much on just building and then watching people for 12 hours instead it's all mission/quest base so you are given a quest but also daily tasks which can become hard if you don't stay on top.

Instead of building a family you create a King and the do tasks to earn points to expand your kingdom and each built building has a "hero" Sim who does the quests to earn the points. It's pretty fun for anyone who likes the Sims.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

More
04 Apr 2011 23:04 #14813 by Leonresevil2

L0rdG1gabyt3 wrote:

Leonresevil2 wrote: Hmm... I hope someone gets my signature.

Tried to Google your signature to find out what the meaning was, and "Would you look at that!" Instead of an answer, I get re-directed back here because of your signature!

That's odd. I got it from a search, just changed the end a bit since that's how I remember it from high school. Check out Wiki for Pascal.

Saw that the HTC Thunderbolt is going for $250 with contract, I think that's nuts. The screen is old TFT LCD, and it's competing against 4G phones at lower prices with better coverage areas. And I noticed how Android phones are all being built about the same now, with the biggest differences being the OEM UI and which Android version updates are allowed.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
06 Apr 2011 21:12 #14865 by J_E_R_O_M_E

drpain wrote: Well watched Wrestlemania 27 last night, 2 good matches, 1 decent one and the rest were awful. Taker is 19-0 which is a shame because now his "work only 4 times a year" cycle continues.

Yeah D-ray and I watched it at a friends house Sunday night for the heck of it. Not near as fun to watch as when I was younger. Maybe I'm finally maturing. LOL. But I will agree with you even on the entertaining factor, not very good matches.

All in all. I think wrestling for any crowd is just going down the drain.

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
06 Apr 2011 21:50 - 06 Apr 2011 21:52 #14869 by Leonresevil2
Less than 2 weeks until the lan!

Oh and it sounds like those HTC thunderbolts are outselling iPhons, despite being more expensive and having more restrictions on 'customizing' the Roms.
Sounds like the hacker trend for Android may be slowly killed by OEMs and carriers.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.
Last edit: 06 Apr 2011 21:52 by Leonresevil2.

More
07 Apr 2011 02:34 #14876 by L0rdG1gabyt3
I read a report the other day about phone OSs and they were saying that by 2015 the stackup is going to be:
1. Android
2. WP7 or its current version
3. iPhone
4. the rest.

I thought this was great news since Im currently using the underdog Windows platform phone. It will be awesome to see MS once again kill Apple!

More
07 Apr 2011 03:05 #14879 by garfi3ld
I think its going to be hard to kill off the iPhone. A lot of trendy people won't let them go unless apple really messes up, and they aren't bad phones.

Wes

More
07 Apr 2011 06:13 #14886 by Koolaid84
im bored and i never know what games to play anymore, i have a headache and my stomach hurts :(

More
07 Apr 2011 19:46 #14893 by Leonresevil2

L0rdG1gabyt3 wrote: I read a report the other day about phone OSs and they were saying that by 2015 the stackup is going to be:
1. Android
2. WP7 or its current version
3. iPhone
4. the rest.

I thought this was great news since Im currently using the underdog Windows platform phone. It will be awesome to see MS once again kill Apple!

+1 Karma, I'm a fellow Windows Phone fan too! I posted on this earlier, and it has since been updated that they are expecting Windows Phone to be #2 by 2012! The Nokia models will be aiming at $50 while being high quality phones. Nokia is not strong here, but they were #1 for hardware and software for the entire world for many years, and they are not to be neglected just because they aren't big here. Apple and Google are US companies, so we have a skewed view on the world market. And the world market is a BIG deal; China has more people with cell phones than there are just PEOPLE in the US. I wouldn't mind Apple so much if they gave options, and weren't so aimed at restricting and tracking everything you do, even to the extent that they want to be able to shut your phone off when they think you are pulling too much data.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L0rdG1gabyt3

We have 1472 guests and no members online

supportus